Author Topic: Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.  (Read 8424 times)

I am glad to say im not one of the handicaps filling this place up, becuaswe im one of the handicaps that got here ages ago.,

I am glad to say im not one of the handicaps filling this place up, becuaswe im one of the handicaps that got here ages ago.,

ida hfave too argreee

Man, are you that stupid?
Can't anyone on the forums take a loving joke?
as he demonstrated so merrily on the previous page, sleven is a moron, so i didn't find it too unlikely that he mightn't joking. i obviously didn't take it 100% seriously, i was responding more to the fact that he's defending admin abuse.

Why don't people loving take advantage of this stuff? I'd be SO happy if the server was like that.

Now's your chance to be the epic loving hero guy. This makes the game twice as fun. Don't whine. Don't tell others what to do. Just kick some serious ass and take down the guy in the plane with the mini nuke. Get your sniper rifle and headshot that forgeter out of the plane. Whip out your dual akimbos and start face-raping the spawnkilling teams. Create the greater balance of the server. BE THE MAN.

That sounds like a fun server, bro.

as he demonstrated so merrily on the previous page, sleven is a moron, so i didn't find it too unlikely that he mightn't joking. i obviously didn't take it 100% seriously, i was responding more to the fact that he's defending admin abuse.

I must say that I find you considerably entertaining. But Rag, I would suggest that you should stop being a jester and aim for a better employment with higher standards. I rather think you can do more than amusing a petty community. I'll make sure to add in a few words for you as soon as I get the opportunity to do such a deed.

His sever should close. Everybody hates me now because of 5 issues I added to drama thread.

His sever should close. Everybody hates me now because of 5 issues I added to drama thread.

Shut the hell up.

I must say that I find you considerably entertaining. But Rag, I would suggest that you should stop being a jester and aim for a better employment with higher standards. I rather think you can do more than amusing a petty community. I'll make sure to add in a few words for you as soon as I get the opportunity to do such a deed.
aaaalrighty then.
+1 person to disregard entirely whenever they post, then.

aaaalrighty then.
+1 person to disregard entirely whenever they post, then.

Wasn't that already obvious after you had called me a moron? Haha. It somehow seems that you enjoy to proclaim your personal ignorelist as if it was the official verdict of an individual.

it's funny because you have furry research websites in your sig

And I took all that time to look :(

This is also pretty much the same on a lot of other popular servers. Why are people acting so loving handicapped?
Because they're new players. I imagine that 15 quid spent/20 dollars/whatever the hell goes was worth to improve on more game skill. Eventually.

Because they're new players. I imagine that 15 quid spent/20 dollars/whatever the hell goes was worth to improve on more game skill. Eventually.
uhhhhh
what

lol you got owned by badspot.

Took you long enough to figure it out...

EDIT: Badspot owned u lol...

Yeah yeah yeah, "might does not make right!".

I don’t approve of it, but it’s still damn funny. He can build well.
Build well =/= administrate well.

Don't give someone admin just because they can build well.