Author Topic: Miniature Wargaming Thread  (Read 32628 times)

Well the battles are big afterall and you are commanding companies instead of squads of a few squads and one or two vehicles. But yeah they are tiny and look easy to loose. I guess that's why they are but on bases like these.

epic is where BAAAANEBLAAADES come from

The smallest BANEBLAADE I have ever seen.

So at the end of the street i live on i've discovered a small convenience store that has a huge section for Warhammer 40K stuff, YAY.

So at the end of the street i live on i've discovered a small convenience store that has a huge section for Warhammer 40K stuff, YAY.
Cool.

If I ever start a catachan army Harker is going in it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:47:55 PM by Harm94 »

Brikwars is fun :)

Dragonknights vs Astronauts

Brikwars is fun :)

Dragonknights vs Astronauts
n00b, my Blackwatch L.O.S.Ts will rape ur Dragon kites

(Pics of your awesome force please)
You have a very good looking and detailed army there Shadow.
Hell I can barely competete with mine ( mostly because I barely put any effort into building vehicles.)
Especially your Mechs look amazing but your infantry is also well designed.

I might however have a larger army than you have...
Well it doesn't look THAT good and it's mostly random stuff thrown together but I have a good selection of Mini-figs.

I will get some pictures soon
Thanks, man. saw your figs in the Lego topic. They looked pretty awesome IMO

(Pics of your awesome force please)Thanks, man. saw your figs in the Lego topic. They looked pretty awesome IMO
Well I only have like 2 good looking squads.
A majority of my force is randomly thrown together and the rest is pre-made stuff like Army men ( with normal yellow faces / hands) and Clone troopers.
I could try to make a semi good looking force out of everything but I need more inspiration and time to do that.

Well I only have like 2 good looking squads.
A majority of my force is randomly thrown together and the rest is pre-made stuff like Army men ( with normal yellow faces / hands) and Clone troopers.
I could try to make a semi good looking force out of everything but I need more inspiration and time to do that.
>Swap Army Men's limbs with Clone's
>???
>Profit

(Pics of your awesome force please)Thanks, man. saw your figs in the Lego topic. They looked pretty awesome IMO

Magic > Machinery!

Magic > Machinery!

Bitch please, warmachine synergizes both.

Magic > Machinery!
Who says my hardsuits and weapons aren't powered by liquid type-9 magic?

>Swap Army Men's limbs with Clone's
>???
>Profit

The thing is I have significally more clone troopers than Army men.

No command and conquer?

YOU MUST DIE, BITCH

I'm handicapped and thinking this is a talk about RTSs, wee.