Author Topic: Miniature Wargaming Thread  (Read 32615 times)

The middle one and the right have good paint, but man look at those mold lines.

The middle one and the right have good paint, but man look at those mold lines.
That's why they're only $10 for 3 figures that come in 3 pieces each (backpack, entire body, gun) :(

Do you guys have a sibling that barged into your room and said "LETS POOL TOGETHER MONEY AND BUY DARK VENGEANCE"?  Yeah forget you didn't think so na-na-nana-naa-naa
nah, i got a roommate who did and now he runs chaos and I have emo marines

emo marines
for green day!!

idk what to name this "chapter"
probably "Cardinal Templars" or something

any other additional details I should really worry over?  other than oil washes because I don't want to fuss with those on my space marines.
gonna consider doing a faded highlight with a light blue on the power sword to give it some flare so it isn't boring
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 09:46:27 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

Why do all of you use the one-layer method?

I am saddened at the lack of brik wars players here.

I am saddened at the lack of brik wars players here.
i've read the rules, but i dont have enough lego pieces around or anyone around me willing to play
i've also thought of it in blockland, but didnt care enough.

i've read the rules, but i dont have enough lego pieces around or anyone around me willing to play
i've also thought of it in blockland, but didnt care enough.

Ah yeah, kind of the same situation. It doesn't help that im OCD-like with my build's color scheme. On blockland, I dont know how it work. I'd be willing to play though.

I would really like to play Brik wars.
I have a sufficently sized army ( around 130 minifigs ) and some vehicles.
The only problem is the lack of other players :c

I would really like to play Brik wars.
I have a sufficently sized army ( around 130 minifigs ) and some vehicles.
The only problem is the lack of other players :c
Do you have a brik wars forum account?

cheap chaos marine go

BTW does anyone know the chapter of the symbol I used on my Force Commander's backpack standard?

so has anyone seen the new CSM codex yet?

BTW does anyone know the chapter of the symbol I used on my Force Commander's backpack standard?
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dark_Angels#Companies
Dark Angels ravenwing company
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:50:13 AM by Tingalz »

hows my sword
is this still a wip? the sword looks fine but there are so many parts on that that are red that should probably be a different color

so has anyone seen the new CSM codex yet?
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dark_Angels#Companies
Dark Angels ravenwing company
thx bb

is this still a wip? the sword looks fine but there are so many parts on that that are red that should probably be a different color
It's semi-WIP.  It's "mostly finished" but obviously open for improvement and detailing.  Comr4de suggested I use a mix of black/boltgun metal and water over the joint areas.