What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41928 times)

do terrans still treat the crown like their holy land?

Well I play on the US West server that starts with a G and currently the Vanu have it. It's pretty much everyone's Holyland. Although Zurvan is the NC's holy land.

yes on briggs the terrans all sit around and circlejerk on the crown

i capped it today with a tank platoon lol

kind of a bump I guess, just started playing this a couple days ago, love it so far.

only have one character as of right now but I plan to make a couple others.

my info:

Steam Name: Railyx
In Game Name/Faction/Server: Railyx/VS/Miller
When do you play most often?: well since I just started playing I don't really have a "most often" but whenever I'm bored pretty much lol
Timezone?: GMT -7 (MST)

Steam Name: Feepster
In Game Name/Faction/Server: Feep/NC/Briggs
When do you play most often?: whenever I have friends to play with and decent internet.
Timezone?: GMT +10 (australia no daylight savings)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:47:31 AM by Feep »

bought a couple new weapons for my infiltrator and heavy today, super good ones

Man they need to release some performance patches for this thing.

Man they need to release some performance patches for this thing.

go to the config file and set the render distance to around half.

go to the config file and set the render distance to around half.
Performance as far as connection goes. Like everything was fine a few days ago, then all the sudden for everyone people are flying all over the place. I've talked to my friends and they have the same issue.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:53:26 PM by Harm94 »

Performance as far as connection goes. Like everything was fine a few days ago, then all the sudden for everyone people are flying all over the place. I've talked to my friends and they have the same issue.

this

I was running around defending a tech plant and enemies kept glitching through the loving floor making me think they were right in front of me

walking right through walls, too

this

I was running around defending a tech plant and enemies kept glitching through the loving floor making me think they were right in front of me

walking right through walls, too
all bullets magically going through the walls.

all bullets magically going through the walls.

people being able to shoot you from around corners.

I like the faction where you ride ontop of your tank and get to fire your gun in the air in the name of space America.

was defending the quartz ridge camp earlier as vanu because we owned it and the terrans were trying to cap it from us. we pretty much had it in the bag and then someone killed me and when I respawned there was a terran gunship pinning us down inside the spawn room. I was infiltrator at the time but I decided to say forget it and equip heavy, walk just far enough outside of the spawn room to get a clear lock on the gunship with my rocket launcher, and fired my rocket at the exact same time the gunship killed me. as I was waiting to respawn, I got XP and certs for a gunship kill. B)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:00:27 AM by Raeyok »