What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41457 times)

i want to play this so bad but my internet sucks :((

I tried my first game a few weeks ago and i have no loving clue what to do
also every single button has ##UI.<button> and it's annoying

How this and Tribes managed to make the Unreal engine so terribly optimized I will never understand.

It would appear this game is not on the Unreal engine, could have sworn it was.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:12:58 AM by Soukuw »

Ok, so i'm pissed.

I just spent the last 5 days downloading this godforsaken game so i could play with my friends and i restarted my computer for something and all of my god damn download progress is gone.

What the forget?

My computer could handle this game so very well, but lately the performance really took a dive. :C
Also, Vanu Scumbags got a new leader: levelcap
As seen in the redone Ultimate Empire Showdown video.
At least he is not the fragile tobuscus, he really made the Vanu look stupid. :(
I am not even a Vanu myself, but still, that's not cool man.

But from what i heard, levelcap is a pretty good player..
But the TR will still crush you all!

The Vanu can finally get back some respect, Shame i'm all in with tb now instead.

Ok, so i'm pissed.

I just spent the last 5 days downloading this godforsaken game so i could play with my friends and i restarted my computer for something and all of my god damn download progress is gone.

What the forget?
if it took you 5 days to download dont download it again

your computer wont even be able to loving run it

if it took you 5 days to download dont download it again

your computer wont even be able to loving run it
I have the computer to run it. It's just my family insists on having the worst download speed ever.

I can play games with little to no internet connection problems but my download speed is so loving slow.

vanu4lief.

Spent 15$ on station cash in December, got myself a nice sniper, a new MG, and camouflage for all my characters.

So ultimate empire showdown. Going to be fun!

fuk ya terran republic 4 eva

Couldn't play yesterday, who won?
Is it still going on?

Couldn't play yesterday, who won?
Is it still going on?
Officially? TR. In reality just about every faction could agree that it was a heaping pile of stuff with the whole intent of seeing how much they everyone could zerg. Especially on connery. 5 hour+ queues, afks in the faction warpgates taking spaces that could have been used for actual players, tons of hackers, TR/VS whining because on Connery (the main server for the UES) the main NC factions "had an advantage" because the players decided to start their characters for the UES on the same day as the event and that they wanted free certs. It really was a terrible event. On the plus side I heard that a couple of times there were some decent battles.

And no, it's not still going on.

EDIT: OH AND I ALSO FORGOT THERE WAS TONS OF LAG EVEN ON THE BEST OF SYSTEMS
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:08:09 PM by DaSord213 »