What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41937 times)

was defending the quartz ridge camp earlier as vanu because we owned it and the terrans were trying to cap it from us. we pretty much had it in the bag and then someone killed me and when I respawned there was a terran gunship pinning us down inside the spawn room. I was infiltrator at the time but I decided to say forget it and equip heavy, walk just far enough outside of the spawn room to get a clear lock on the gunship with my rocket launcher, and fired my rocket at the exact same time the gunship killed me. as I was waiting to respawn, I got XP and certs for a gunship kill. B)

real men dont need locks to shoot rocketlaunchers

#NC 2012

p.s. i take out liberators with my loving vanguard get on my level one hit k/o forget yeah 'murrica

What should I do with my 145 cert points? I haven't bought anything yet.

If you guys have seen the Ultra Planetside 2 no HUD gameplay , I did some research and the man's computer costs over 1500 USD.

So apparently.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AmZvwAbUn4

So...........are we NC screwed or what? At least VS finally receive a handicap :cookieMonster:

So apparently.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AmZvwAbUn4

So...........are we NC screwed or what? At least VS finally receive a handicap :cookieMonster:
I almost feel bad for the VS. Also afaik totalbiscuit is the only one that actually has played planetside1/2 both and actually cares for the game in the slightest.

Tobuscus acted like he wanted to lower the VS morality. :P
"Oh look, i am the leader and every slightest movement hurts huee. :C"

No offense, but that looks kind of stupid. :P

VANU, FLEE TO BETTER LAND COMRADES!

Time to find let the brit drop.

Maybe this is TR propaganda in work? In this case, either we welcome our cynical overlords, or NC and VS could strike a truce?

Do you know how hard it would be to organize a truce with no actual authority over most of these players. There would be so many killings that even if there was a truce it would quickly diminish.

Do you know how hard it would be to organize a truce with no actual authority over most of these players. There would be so many killings that even if there was a truce it would quickly diminish.
It would have to be between organized outfits, not random pubbies.

wait, x3 SC on friday? where'd you hear about that?

Steam Name: TheProdWad
In Game Name/Faction/Server: TheProdWad/Terran Republic/Woodman
When do you play most often?: 12pm to 5pm
Timezone?: GMT +10:00 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

wait, x3 SC on friday? where'd you hear about that?
been floating around a LOT.

Never been denied so everyone is saying it's true.

Bump. x3 station cash up now and 15% off all vehicle weapons for today only.