Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 97242 times)

i got 2 of the steam community beta invites, and they're both not tradeable

i activated one but there's nothing to do with the other

For me it says it will become tradable on August 16th, 2012 which is today.

my inventory is broken, i cant view where my coupons and junk are stored

ok, my inventory is working but i didnt get an invite
fuuuck

Screenshots of features/the layout for those who haven't seen yet.

I have a ticket for the new steam community in my inventory

add me if you want it

After this update, I forgot how ugly steam was because I had to revert to the default skin for everything to work properly.
My god it was horrible. But at least my skin is fixed and still being worked on.

After this update, I forgot how ugly steam was because I had to revert to the default skin for everything to work properly.
My god it was horrible. But at least my skin is fixed and still being worked on.

oh thank god I saw the words getting jumbled at the top and was like "forget, I'm going to have to revert, aren't I?"

I got a Portal 2 75% off coupon too. Is that all everyone got?

When I click "FRIENDS" I get sent to my TF2 achievement page

What are you insinuating, Steam?

I feel like everyone uses PixelVision

its like the only good steam skin

I've only heard you can reskin extremely rarely, to the point I forget it's possible, and furthermore don't understand why people feel the need to forget around with the look of things. If you can't handle how it looks default, isn't it more of a hassle to hand change it whereas an update breaks that so all you do is complain "forget man, it's so ugly. Why don't they update my awesome reskin?"

I've only heard you can reskin extremely rarely, to the point I forget it's possible, and furthermore don't understand why people feel the need to forget around with the look of things. If you can't handle how it looks default, isn't it more of a hassle to hand change it whereas an update breaks that so all you do is complain "forget man, it's so ugly. Why don't they update my awesome reskin?"
So we cant enjoy having things looking the way we like?

got 2 invites for the beta thing