Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 97879 times)

Got a -75% off portal 2 coupon, anyone want it? (How much is it worth in like tf2 items maybe?)

Got a -75% off portal 2 coupon, anyone want it? (How much is it worth in like tf2 items maybe?)

(Almost?) Everyone got one of those. I got one, too. Someone on a previous page also got one, I know traded one for another of one as a joke with someone else. Did anyone not get one?

I got in the beta

ty niven <3

Considering the volume of people who got them and the amount of people who already own Portal 2 it's borderline worthless

#FREE TO PLAY #YOLO #SWAG

anyone want to trade for a 75% off portal 2?

if anyone has a spare backburner from tf2 I'll take that

I found this skin while I was looking around earlier

I like it :o

the color's optional

What is it called?

I want it

All the people who are selling their invites can go eat a richard. Seriously, I was in the Beta group chat when the invites got released and the second some of the handicaps got them they said they'll sell it for a game. That's like selling a present you got from a friend. They don't even loving put their own invite to good use, they just brag about having it. I used mine to prepare my community group for the coming update.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:48:19 PM by Zaure »

anyone want to trade for a 75% off portal 2?

if anyone has a spare backburner from tf2 I'll take that

Holding back the urge to simply post a response image, most people got 75% off coupons for Portal 2. Someone suggested everyone with the game got a coupon. They are utterly worthless - You give them away to friends without the game. No one will trade for one.

I don't have any friends who don't have Portal 2, so er...

Does anyone want 75% off?

Free of course.