Steam Megathread - Sales for all

Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98649 times)

bubba haven't you learned you don't even need to be friends with people you can just flash your tits and get games

lern2girl
Never

Never
you told me you wanted to drink my semen but you wont flash your tits for games

you told me you wanted to drink my semen but you wont flash your tits for games
What the forget? When did I ever say that.

Whenever I start Steam the past two days, I get spammed with a 10-20 "Please exit any running game or tools before attempting to verify your game cache." windows.  When I check my library, "Day of Defeat: Source" and "Half-Life 2: Deathmatch" say "Download starting..." Trying to verify them brings the message. I'm not sure what to do. I've looked it up, and although this problem seems to have been around for years, there isn't a definite solution. What I find seems to only relate to the problem also forcing games not to work, which isn't true in my case. It says to validate right on starting, but that is exactly the problem. One page said to delete all my .ncf files from Steamapps, but... is that really a solution?

I keep getting that box popping up on it's own. I can't look up the problem because Google floods me with the wrong type of problem. (It keeps sending me to pages about not being able to play games and getting that error, then saying verifying will fix it. My problem is it comes up on it's own and prevents me from verifying ANY game.)

sur bby ;)
Since you're in a friend making mood how about you make another one? How about me? hey? hey?

hooray for not creating another thread

so guys on the store is this game called Antichamber
it's 20$ though, and not on sale.

then there's The Bridge
which i also would like but it isn't out. however its pre-order is on sale (only 20% off though), and is 12$.

i have 25.11$ available to get one of these games, so that means i can only get one.
antichamber is a finished product, but is more expensive. i have slightly more preference to getting this one.
the bridge will be out in ~13 days, but is less expensive.

what do
- get bridge, hope antichamber goes into a sale i can afford.
- get antichamber, bridge goes out of sale and gets more expensive on release.

Guys me needs to beg

Borderlands 2 is on sale and i has no monez

May I take out a loan and owe you till I can pay back? :3

yes after watching the videos for both I would say definitely antichamber

antichamber is very good

wargame european escalation is on sale buy buy buy

got antichamber, played and beat it in ~6 hours (this was a while ago).
loving amazing game, though i would say that 15$ would be the perfect price for it, instead of 20$.

how many loving times is steam going to go offline to update god damnit