Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 98618 times)

I can't get that to show up at all :s

Also, Alan Wake is really good, First game in a while i've been able to play for longer then 1 hour periods. Far from perfect though.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:52:59 AM by tails »

Yeah I can't that ether.

looks like its designed for 8

HEY GUYS, IF YA'LL WANT SCRIBBLENAUTS FOR $21 (or is it $22 because taxes?) INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL PRICE AS SEEN ON STEAM, JUST GO TO GREENMAN GAMING

http://www.greenmangaming.com/
It's actually a pretty great site to get deals and vouchers for games to make them less pricy

THERE'S 9 HOURS AND COUNTING LEFT ON THE 30% OFF VOUCHER!

To use the voucher, manually copy the code and put it in the voucher code box before proceeding to the checkout, this voucher will work for games such as Scribblenauts Unlimited

It apparently is for a majority of games, although I can't find a specified list of applied or non-applied games.

HEY GUYS, IF YA'LL WANT SCRIBBLENAUTS FOR $21 (or is it $22 because taxes?) INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL PRICE AS SEEN ON STEAM, JUST GO TO GREENMAN GAMING

http://www.greenmangaming.com/
It's actually a pretty great site to get deals and vouchers for games to make them less pricy

THERE'S 9 HOURS AND COUNTING LEFT ON THE 30% OFF VOUCHER!

To use the voucher, manually copy the code and put it in the voucher code box before proceeding to the checkout, this voucher will work for games such as Scribblenauts Unlimited

I think I'll just wait for it to inevitably go on sale for christmas, unless it lets you activate it on steam just saw the little thingy that says you need steam

also you forgot to actually post the coupon code GMG30-DEC01-ARFC9, I didn't even see it until I took a second look at the homepage and saw the tiny little banner
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:37:22 PM by Regulith »

You have to buy the game through that website, though.

People don't trust off site Steam purchases most of the time. (I know Humble Bundle, disc games for Steam, etc. Just sites like this.)

GMG is well-known and legit

TB trusts GMG. I personally bought games from it and they came out just fine.

I have never heard of this site before Masterlegodude linked it to me and that is why I am saying some people may not trust it. I trust Masterlegodude wouldn't link a bad site. Does this help you understand what this conversation is about?

We all understand what it's about.