Author Topic: Nobody hosts a solid freebuild anymore  (Read 4406 times)

simple:
1. get the script_terrain build(you have to build in a 64x64)
2. get the moderator add-on, which adds moderators, who can kick people, but cannot ban them
3. get a whole lotta admins(hardest part right there)
4 get clear spam bricks(pretty obvious)

its just people make freebuilds without planning it out, and thus, people take advantage of it
You can just make someone an admin and restrict their abilities with some addon that lets you toggle what and admin can and can't do.

You can just make someone an admin and restrict their abilities with some addon that lets you toggle what and admin can and can't do.

That is what the moderator add-on does. Same thing.

Or just don't use the moderator add-on.

Someone with only the power to kick is completely worthless. It's like a cop that can only keep someone in jail as long as he's on his shift. Once he goes home, the criminal is allowed to roam the streets again.

If you have an admin that bans people for wrong reasons, get rid of him. Get a new one. If they complain, tell them you're the host and they're not listening to you.

If I had better friends, I would Blockland LAN party every day with HOMIES
but alas, I am 15
and call of duty is a better game
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 06:53:33 AM by Supreme Guy »

Someone host a freebuild with Eksi's awesome new lights.

and call of duty is a better game

* Tudoreleuu takes out a pistol camera and shoots Supreme while dissapointed of his stupidity

thats what ive been doing :(

* Tudoreleuu takes out a pistol camera and shoots Supreme while dissapointed of his stupidity