Author Topic: Alyx Vance, Nobot, and Eussorus/Wound - Seriously need to work something out  (Read 6985 times)

I would try to withdraw but then I'd be brought back in when someone brings me up.
This is your problem, every time anyone so much as mentions you, you feel the need to come in and comment on it. You don't have to, ignore it.

But yes, its great if you say you're going to stop, but you've said that before and so has Eussorus and Nobot. If you actually stop thats cool and would be real nice.

All my fault? He attacked me?
When someone argues expect a argument back.

it's better to completely avoid someone you have serious beef with. I know wound wouldn't stop, but neither did you

This is your problem, every time anyone so much as mentions you, you feel the need to come in and comment on it. You don't have to, ignore it.

But yes, its great if you say you're going to stop, but you've said that before and so has Eussorus and Nobot. If you actually stop thats cool and would be real nice.
I'll take and try to stop, but he has to agree to leave me alone.

it's better to completely avoid someone you have serious beef with. I know wound wouldn't stop, but neither did you
Exactly he is just as guilty so its not all my fault.

Also tell Jacky to stop pinning this stuff on me.

I'll take and try to stop, but he has to agree to leave me alone.
Exactly he is just as guilty so its not all my fault.

Also tell Jacky to stop pinning this stuff on me.

whoa chill out. I'm trying to be civil here. I've gone real far without making insults don't try me

someone should get alyx, nobot, and euss all in one big fat skype chat, then help them work it loving out.

whoa chill out. I'm trying to be civil here. I've gone real far without making insults don't try me
Then stop taking and pinning it all on me.
You know they are just as guilty.

someone should get alyx, nobot, and euss all in one big fat skype chat, then help them work it loving out.
Me and Euss are like oil and water, don't mix and never will no matter how hard you try.
We all 3 actually was in Skype chat before and moderately got along.
Maybe I still got it.

inb4massive30pageflamewar  :cookieMonster:

inb4massive30pageflamewar  :cookieMonster:
*HL2 citidal voice*
Flame war eminent, commencing in T minus, 8 hours

God loving dammit. Page one and there is already an argument. It's a wonder how you friends have survived this long. I can't imagine what kind of person you are in real-life.

This isn't just childish, it's sad. You're not accomplishing stuff by going back and forth except pissing everyone else off.

Hey, wanna know what will happen next? One of these forgeters will acknowledge my post, and another one will comment on their post. Then they will proceed to forget each other in the ass until they spread their stuff all over a bunch of other topics. And do it again. What a wonderful loving forum with socially adept people.

God loving dammit. Page one and there is already an argument. It's a wonder how you friends have survived this long. I can't imagine what kind of person you are in real-life.

This isn't just childish, it's sad. You're not accomplishing stuff by going back and forth except pissing everyone else off.

Hey, wanna know what will happen next? One of these forgeters will acknowledge my post, and another one will comment on their post. Then they will proceed to forget each other in the ass until they spread their stuff all over a bunch of other topics. And do it again. What a wonderful loving forum with socially adept people.
actually, i don't mind them acting this behaviour, it could be quite entertaining, however, you guys seem to hate each-other so much you have the guts to eat each-others souls

Okay time for a forums treaty!

*Achem
I, Alyx Vance would like to put up a offer, for as Myself, Nobot, and Wound/Eussorus have been arguing childishly and sadly. I feel that if we just ignored each other and didn't comment on each others stuff no matter how stupid or wrong it may be. Doing so will keep peace and no one will argue with one another on a stupid subject.
Me (Alyx) may talk with Nobot for as we lack beef with one another, Nobot and I will avoid Wound and won't speak with him. If we can make this happen the forums can be at peace, no friendships have to be made, just a simple ignore the person you have beef with will work. Anyone who agree's with and then proceeds to break will be known as a moron for trying to start stuff, now who is in.

Yay or Neigh?

I'm in, who else is in? Nobot? Wound?

*Achem
I, Alyx Vance would like to put up a offer, for as Myself, Nobot, and Wound/Eussorus have been arguing childishly and sadly. I feel that if we just ignored each other and didn't comment on each others stuff no matter how stupid or wrong it may be. Doing so will keep peace and no one will argue with one another on a stupid subject.
Me (Alyx) may talk with Nobot for as we lack beef with one another, Nobot and I will avoid Wound and won't speak with him. If we can make this happen the forums can be at peace, no friendships have to be made, just a simple ignore the person you have beef with will work. Anyone who agree's with and then proceeds to break will be known as a moron for trying to start stuff, now who is in.

Yay or Neigh?

best treaty ever since the space exploration treaty

omg you have no idea how terrible all three of them are

i've been arguing with all three of them for months and months now.

nobot keeps going on and off buttbuddies with eussorus, and alyx is just like a mercinary and goes to the highest bidder.

best treaty ever since the space exploration treaty
I'm making forums history Abel, I'm making history.

omg you have no idea how terrible all three of them are

i've been arguing with all three of them for months and months now.

nobot keeps going on and off buttbuddies with eussorus, and alyx is just like a mercinary and goes to the highest bidder.

I'm working on calming it down, lets wait to see what happens.

*Achem

Yay or Neigh?

Got to keep that with me so it doesn't get lost if this reaches to many pages and they don't see it.

Look at it Nobot and Euss, look at it.

looks like wound went to bed early ;-;