Poll

What do you think next week's theme should be?

Arcologies
Famous Landmarks
Interconnected Space Stations
Egyptian Tombs with event challenges
Theme Park

Author Topic: Wedge's Brick Party (BYOB) [Arcologies]  (Read 38430 times)

Theme voting has unlocked. We've got a mix of some great themes and some weird themes so go ahead and vote!

Nudist Colony oh god lol.

If "hello i would like a coke and hamburger" wins, all builds must contain the sentence "hello i would like a coke and hamburger" in a conspicuous fashion, whether it be through prints, built letters, rebus, or events.

Weekend event/theme will be Ancient World again, in case anybody missed the announcement.
Also looks like coke+hamburger will be winning the poll... Fantastic.

Are those doors up for DL somewhere?

If "hello i would like a coke and hamburger" wins, all builds must contain the sentence "hello i would like a coke and hamburger" in a conspicuous fashion, whether it be through prints, built letters, rebus, or events.

This is the best loving idea ever. Reminds me of pychonauts.

Are those doors up for DL somewhere?
Not yet. Patience...

Not yet. Patience...
I AM COOL AND COLLECTED DON'T TELL ME HOW TO ACT

Here is a copy of the latest Greek build:

http://db.tt/W8M0Nbk6

I'm not going to be here most of Saturday, so if an semi could save the western build and upload this I'd appreciative it.

Collab Cruise Liner let's do it.

That's a cool idea, why don't you submit it as a theme?

That's a cool idea, why don't you submit it as a theme?
I did before I posted.  :)

I just prefer to get public support when submitting an idea.

The Ancient World is on the server but we need your trust again, Wedge...

Hey, guys, it's Broze, I wanted to state what I did in Blockland is completely socially unacceptable and unlawful, I don't except anyone to forgive me, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry, I hope we can try to forget about this, also, I do not expect to be unbanned, thanks for taking the time to listen.

Sincerely sorry

--Jordan