Author Topic: blota.beta3 - released  (Read 41879 times)

Another one of these, what?
That isn't a problem is it?
Do you see how small the interface elements are? I don't think resolution will be an issue.
We had the 640x480 users in mind while working on it.

This is a lot better than BlockOS.

This is a lot better than BlockOS.

A pile of stuff looks better than Block OS.

I actually like the way this looks more.

...and now I'm noticing the icon is stretched, agh.

...and now I'm noticing the icon is stretched, agh.

i noticed that and didn't tell you because i thought it was a temporary icon

i noticed that and didn't tell you because i thought it was a temporary icon
well, it is now. :s

A pile of stuff looks better than Block OS.

Rude.

I agree, that looks much nicer.

This looks sweet, I'm signing up.

Also cani b helpr? I'm pretty savvy when it comes to scripting.

This is from the mockup, but the icons have changed.

We're also going to try moving a few elements to the topbar as well, like the LAG icon (the orange ! icon) and super shift (the arrow icon), for example.

EDIT: We're also thinking about moving the tools from the upper-right to the bottom-right.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:55:31 PM by TheBlackParrot »

this icon looks like crap

I disagree. You are just splitting straws Port, I've really lost faith in your judgement over the past few weeks. You've strongly attacked all main menu mods indiscriminately.

Anyway I'm using windowed mode, the icons are huge so I'd like to see a setting where you can change the size of icons. Also, the messages that appear below the main bar (like when you connect) isn't aligned with the bar. Its off by... I dunno, 20 pixels Y.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:11:34 PM by Sheath »

Also, the messages that appear below the main bar (like when you connect) isn't aligned with the bar. Its off by... I dunno, 20 pixels Y.
Can you take a screenshot of that?

Just to clarify, the first message is fine, its the message in the photo that breaks.

I simply love the avatar icon! It's so cute!

You are just splitting straws Port, I've really lost faith in your judgement over the past few weeks.

Are you serious? First of all perhaps you should look. The icon is oddly offset with awkward shapes and even has slight aliasing in places. But primarily the style simply doesn't fit at all into the rest of the design.