Furdle

Author Topic: Furdle  (Read 4626 times)

And then Wink gave it out. It's OP's fault he trusted a tardis.
no, wink's at fault here for releasing it.

Wentworth was the one who gave Jasa his Frankenstein monster with its horrendous, partially dysfunctional GUI component. I blame Wentworth.

It is entirely my fault for trusting Furdle in the first place. Sorry for going behind your back Jasa. I just wish I could have learned this lesson sooner.

what a huge starfish, still dumb of him to tell you what he was doing with it lolol.

It is entirely my fault for trusting Furdle in the first place. Sorry for going behind your back Jasa. I just wish I could have learned this lesson sooner.
Well that's done with that

Now to wait if this Furdle guy releases it or not

you were a dumbass to give it to wink

only yourself to blame mate

There was a major clusterforget on Wink's server with the admins. Furdle got deadmined and banned - because Wink is Plex's buttbuddy or something.. Furdle is an ok guy, and to be honest, I think Plex is just butthurt. Nothing to see here. Move along folks.

I think he was on wink's server today.

ID 37025 has the exact same IP as Furdle and Phalanx is registered on the forums using ID 37025
But you didn't mention that I found that out :(

i remember when furdle was considered the worst player a long time ago

I have a very old PM from him.

They made a movie about it, too.

most of you are silly.

op gave wink his add-on to test it on wink's server, then wink gave it to furdle becuase wink trusted him, wink is more at fault but you shouldn't blame OP.

Hey guys, Furdle here, former admin of Winks.

I once was in the admin pink shortbus, and accidently ran over 3 people, I drove to my hiding spot (If you must know, its the drain behind the city hall, where there I went down and hid, I went to eat and when I came back to my screen, I saw Jasa wanding the interior of the build I was hiding in and baton'd me.
He then claimed I warped in there, when of course I did not, and had to spend 2 ticks in jail, and I IRC chatted him and told him he was wrong, and that I had a sheriff job. After I explained, He granted me the cash it takes to become sheriff and cleaned my record, although he did not appoligise but he did infact agree that I did not warp. Shortly after, Wink decided to do a poll, of who should get banned, Jasa or me (Furdle)
Jasa won, but before banning me, Wink clearly stated that I am the best admin on his server, and then banned me because (The public have to make the decisions)
Therefore, tonight I am willing to forget about all of the above, and be admin'd again, and just not interact to Jasa, OR I will send everyone the CRP_Gamemode mod, Which was originally made by Iban (Iban looked at it and told me it was made from his mod, and he has given me permission to upload it)
But Jasa has got a section of this mod which stops players hosting it (incase someone got it from Wink) but I have deactivated the section.
So I will either go back and forget all this problem happened, OR I will release the mod, which is technically Iban's.

User was banned for this post

most of you are silly.

op gave wink his add-on to test it on wink's server, then wink gave it to furdle becuase wink trusted him, wink is more at fault but you shouldn't blame OP.
they're both at fault

jasa shouldn't be complaining because it's essentially his error in judgement that got it leaked - his fault

they're both at fault

jasa shouldn't be complaining because it's essentially his error in judgement that got it leaked - his fault
well i don't think jasa is at fault since jasa gave wink his add-on to test it, then wink gave it to furdle, if i was jasa i would have told wink not to give it to anyone though.