Author Topic: Why does Roblox hate us  (Read 5133 times)

I used to play Roblox and sometimes when I go to their forum i see things like Blockland sucks.  Why do they hate us?

And.
Here.
We.
Go.
?
he is asking a decent question asking why, i'd also like to know whats with the hate that goes around sometimes.

I used to play Roblox and sometimes when I go to their forum i see things like Blockland sucks.  Why do they hate us?
i'd think theyre just asking immature trying to feel good by saying they play a 'better' game

They think that more money equals to better games

Position:   Member
Date Registered:   Today at 12:17:37 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:25:28 PM

just forget off with your trolling already

Position:   Member
Date Registered:   Today at 12:17:37 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:25:28 PM

just forget off with your trolling already
And here we see another case of drunk posting
What if he was a kid who decided to migrate

?
he is asking a decent question asking why, i'd also like to know whats with the hate that goes around sometimes.

i'd think theyre just asking immature trying to feel good by saying they play a 'better' game

any threads about roblox always result in the same thing, that only the idiots are the ones trying to make some "competition".

Because, Blockland is obviously better.

They say that Roblox is better then Blockland in comparisons they did.
While both are Lego-styled online building games, they both focus on different aspects and have different styles.

I have never played Roblox, so i can't say much, but i don't want to play Roblox because of the things i get to see from the community.
Though that is not holding me as much back as the style and the prices.

I like the style and price of Blockland, you really get a lot of fun and stuff for your money.
When they say, "hey, if you pay $200 you get a lot of features", that scares me.
As with Blockland it is, "Hey, pay $20 and you can do a damn lot more then with that silly demo."

The style is not maintained that much throughout the game.
The prices they ask for some rather normal stuff are high. As far as i've seen.
Those are the main reasons for me to not like Roblox, as game.

The people of Roblox probably have their own reasons why thy think Blockland is not a good game, but so far, i have not seen one state their opinion.
They rather troll us in some way.
That is just not making it any better for Roblox. :S

he clearly is from roblox and just got a key. everyone can see that.

but that dosnt mean he needs to start up a debate on the games on his very first post. its obviously his intent.

Because Roblox is full of loving hypocrites and a lot of them can't stand that we realize it.

For example,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBXfQoDaOu4
An official video by their beloved creators

"Be anything, build anything" Yeah, anything you're willing to pay for.

"ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!one!!"
This one gets me the most

More like "PAY $400 FOR OBC AND YOU GET A FEW FEATURES!!!!!!!"

Also, another loving handicapped thing about it is the way they try to make it cool is putting nothing but swords and explosions in it.

Roblox is not a combat game, it's a building game.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:09:22 PM by Eluxsam »

Drunk posting? Hahaha. Go complain about a forum game; it's obvious this guy joined in an attempt to stir stuff up.

he clearly is from roblox and just got a key. everyone can see that.

but that dosnt mean he needs to start up a debate on the games on his very first post. its obviously his intent.
key has been used since june 27
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=36708

in other words, not just today.

ROBLOX hates us because most of our community hates them. You don't just love somebody that hates you.

key has been used since june 27
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=36708

in other words, not just today.

that dosnt even matter. the point was his first post.

in fact you have only proven for me that he came to forums just to troll, since its not a new key