Author Topic: I have $84.01 in GameStop credit. What games/accessories should I buy?  (Read 3161 times)

I'd buy your mom. But seriously save up and buy something cooler
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:56:51 PM by dell2 »

I'm welcome to suggestions, just not stuffty ones, also

>implying that battlefield 4 and MoH: WF wont be rushed to make it stuffty
We don't know what you like and some people actually enjoy those games.
>implying greentexting is extremely necessary in every post.

You should buy $84 worth of Steam gift cards.

Mc for the 360, borderlands 2, little big planet(ps3), other stuff, Give it me

Mc for the 360, borderlands 2, little big planet(ps3), other stuff, Give it me
im getting borderlands 2.

any good PS3 headsets/mics?

WAIT

were't you the one who was all "im sick of threads saying i have x dollars what should I buy?"

edit: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=200137.0

LOL

WAIT

were't you the one who was all "im sick of threads saying i have x dollars what should I buy?"

edit: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=200137.0

LOL
you're stupid

you missed the point, it was for things like 20 dollars or 10, but 80 dollars is playaround money, and since its gamestop its not going to anywhere else so why the forget not.

you're stupid

you missed the point, it was for things like 20 dollars or 10, but 80 dollars is playaround money, and since its gamestop its not going to anywhere else so why the forget not.
if you think $80 is a "huge amount" then boy are you in for a surprise

Well he didn't say huge amount, he just means it's enough for a modern, expensive, console game from a retailer.

if you think $80 is a "huge amount" then boy are you in for a surprise
i could get like 4 twenty dollar games.

so if it isnt a huge amount, then doesnt this thread conflict with skateaton's other "i hate threads that say they have little money and want to spend it on something wah" thread?

so if it isnt a huge amount, then doesnt this thread conflict with skateaton's other "i hate threads that say they have little money and want to spend it on something wah" thread?
see: I have 20 dollars what do i do

the point is that you're not really going to get much with small amounts, and should save it and stop spamming the forums with "ogm i has money wat do"