Betrayal

Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 4085 times)

you dont need to get mad.
just consider the possibility your wrong, and make an effort to change for the better.
most people are too arrogant and self-obsessed to do so, and im not saying you in particular.

and thanks for the image of your avatar snapping. D:

you dont need to get mad.
just consider the possibility your wrong, and make an effort to change for the better.
most people are too arrogant and self-obsessed to do so, and im not saying you in particular.
This drama was not specificatly about his admins and how they were not doing their jobs right, it was specificatly abut Nobot and his unrational mental break down, Jesus Christ? I was just saying that we need to be less strict because everyone has been doing it and no one has ever gotten banned for it.

Also, Arrogance is a path to insecurity.

Then why did you name it 'betrayal'? How did he betray you in any way?

Did he kill you while you were on his team in Halo?

Lol'd at this

so your saying, because you were the only person not to get away with it, that it was unjust?

Then why did you name it 'betrayal'? How did he betray you in any way?

Because he rooster-blocked me, de-friended, perma-banned, and never spoke again after we've known eachother after a year!

We Skyped together :c

Friendship bracelets

Okay, maybe not that...

Because he rooster-blocked me, de-friended, perma-banned, and never spoke again after we've known eachother after a year!

We Skyped together :c

Friendship bracelets

Okay, maybe not that...
he roosterblocked you on blockland?

do you know what that means?

OP is a well known ...... and an alt of these 4 accounts:

Blockhead36001
Zyber
Ninja of Fire
and
BLOCKHEAD546.
maybe he had more reason to block you than just the rule you broke

maybe he had more reason to block you than just the rule you broke
What's wrong with Zyber?

so you posted CHILD research?
Dude, that's loving sick. I hope you go the way of Jerry Sandusky, in the brig.

I had no idea you are Zyber, you are a dumbass to begin with and you know nothing about administration.

I'm not being mean here man, but I wouldn't reply to this thread anymore seeing as how messed up things are.
I'd just stay away from it for a month or two, and come back on with a clean slate if I were you.

I'm not being mean here man, but I wouldn't reply to this thread anymore seeing as how messed up things are.
I'd just stay away from it for a month or two, and come back on with a clean slate if I were you.

this actually sounds like good advice
take it and leave while you still have some chipsdignity
no i havnt been playing too much poker shutup :(

Yes, these 2 sections are at this point utterally ruining my life, I don't deserve to be effected in this way, for my own sake of not being flamed, I shall go to General or somewhere where I can be accepted and everyone isn't trolling me.