Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227212 times)

What about transparent bricks? I imagine most windows on large builds will be transparent bricks.
Light passes through translucent bricks, but as of Kompressor's last status update does not change to the color of the brick.

Not to be a joykill, but the lava, and to a far lesser extent, water textures look absolutely dreadful, and don't fit the game at all.

Not to be a joykill, but the lava, and to a far lesser extent, water textures look absolutely dreadful, and don't fit the game at all.
Yeah, they look fine with terrain, but with bricks it can be kinda bad.

Luckily you can have your own water textures, yay.

Probably something whipped up real quick for effect. I'm sure it will be changed.

Yeah, they look fine with terrain, but with bricks it can be kinda bad.
Yeah, I just didn't really want to mention terrain, since that looked bad too. The water just matched terrains in ugliness.

Probably something whipped up real quick for effect. I'm sure it will be changed.
It's the current default water texture.

Will you be adding a Favorites bar? So we don't have to set the map every time we host.

Will you be adding a Favorites bar? So we don't have to set the map every time we host.

Thats a very good idea, and is a must.

Will lights disappear from far away? Or does new update fix this?

LONG LIVE INTERIORS!
ADJUSTABLE PLATE IS GOOD ENOUGH!

If he doesn't someone will simply make an addon to do so about an hour after v21 release. Guarenteed.

So, has the long awaited anti-aliasing been implemented in the game yet?

I can't take anymore of the forced anti-alias; text looks too ugly.

Ive check on both curret NVIDIA and AMD drivers, you can add program rules snd select how mich anti aliasing you want. Just be sure to target blockland.exe in your documents.

I think I saw an option or feature mentioned in the video or OP about changing view distance for the lights. Either way I think its fixed.

I hope we will able to see more lights on one place too, I hate how we are limited to see only 7 lights once