Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227204 times)

At least we know its very close...
I hope the wait will be worth.

Will it ever be possible for rain not to pass through bricks?  Or is that not possible?

My prediction for release date: this Saturday or August 1st
It will be released August 18th, sometime in the afternoon at around 4:00 PM EST.

Will it ever be possible for rain not to pass through bricks?  Or is that not possible?

When it started to snow in the video, I actually tried to see if the particles were going through the bricks or not.

Anyways, I'm not sure. But a lot more things are going to be easier and possible once terrains and interiors are removed, so maybe.

It will be released August 18th, sometime in the afternoon at around 4:00 PM EST.

You do not know this

At least we know its very close...
I hope the wait will be worth.

Worth the weight

That is the same day hunger games is released on on-demand and blu-ray.

You do not know this

I would love to see that build on V21

It's on Wedge server

pfft. id love to see this build
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30951213/Pictures/Blockland/City.jpg
Its one of jirue's youse builds.
(no img tag because its a 4x megashot.)

I would love to see that build on V21

It's on Wedge server

That is super lovey

Okay guys, I wonder if what I'm about to say is actually possible.  It would probably be best for Badspot to answer, since he knows the Torque engine more than any of us.

Okay, here we go.

1)  Is it possible to have a separate set of volumetric lighting for underwater?

2)  Is it possible, using the water distortion, to allow shadows to be distorted* much like how objects are when reflected off the surface of a pool/when the object's shadow is casted to the pool bottom?
*Both on the surface and on the solid object that the shadow is casted onto beneath the water
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:00:54 AM by SWAT One »