2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview

Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227523 times)

and I also hope they can actually be detected in container searches and zone events.
No.

I hope fakekilled bricks will have better collision, and I also hope they can actually be detected in container searches and zone events.
Do you really have this little understanding of how stuff works in blockland, even though you call yourself a coder?

I hope fakekilled bricks will have better collision, and I also hope they can actually be detected in container searches and zone events.
Brick physics are client-sided.

Seriously?

Just in time for my birthday ;)
august 8 is your birthday?

holy stuff nice present badspot

Brick physics are client-sided.
I think it'd be a lot cooler if they were server sided. I'd like seeing the same thing everyone else is seeing

edit- wait what, august 8th?
Seriously?

Where did August 8th come from?

I think it'd be a lot cooler if they were server sided. I'd like seeing the same thing everyone else is seeing

edit- wait what, august 8th?
Then physics wouldn't have a quality setting, and the host would have to do more work. All controls are handled serverside, and all effects are handled clientside.

Then physics wouldn't have a quality setting, and the host would have to do more work. All controls are handled serverside, and all effects are handled clientside.
Oh.

Well then, guess we need to make a brick projectile.

I think August 8th is the product of some hair-brained conspiracy theory conjured up by random people trying to figure out when the update might be released

I think August 8th is the product of some hair-brained conspiracy theory conjured up by random people trying to figure out when the update might be released
that's what i was thinking

v8 and v9 was released on August 8th

v8 and v9 was released on August 8th
These were both more than 10 versions ago, Therfore you hold no vallid point. I do not know how the develepment of the new update is i belive its still far from done though.