Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227292 times)

if you can run the game fairly well you shouldn't have a problem running v21

If i turned all the shadows and shaders off, yes it would run great, but then its just basically V20 with no terrain and customisable slate.

Okay, request time for future development.  I would really like to see the addition of a custom Day/Night Cycle tool.  It would use editable gradients with multiple sliders for direct light, ambient light, sun color, water color and shadow color.

Of course these gradients aren't what we'll need to make better day/night cycles, but I think that if this were to be created in game, it would have much better quality.
this is smart

If i turned all the shadows and shaders off, yes it would run great, but then its just basically V20 with no terrain and customisable slate.
stop acting like it's gonna run 50000% slower
it should be almost normal as before

Okay, request time for future development.  I would really like to see the addition of a custom Day/Night Cycle tool.  It would use editable gradients with multiple sliders for direct light, ambient light, sun color, water color and shadow color.

Of course these gradients aren't what we'll need to make better day/night cycles, but I think that if this were to be created in game, it would have much better quality.
That is genius!
It would be very handy.

I want someone to do the Minecraft- Its Here! Thing

But it will say:

Blockland- V21 is here!

And on the TV screen there is the day cycle preview

that would be awsome

No, its a desktop pc.

Wow lol 1.3GHz. When did you buy it, 2002?

forgive me for the red line under the "Mwah ha-ha." My paint program froze, so I print screen'd it so I wouldn't lose this

R.I.P. Ill post a better picture later.

Wow lol 1.3GHz. When did you buy it, 2002?
It's got integrated graphics too...
Dale, you probably can't upgrade your computer on account of the motherboard being old and other stuff, but you really need a new one

it begins

forgive me for the red line under the "Mwah ha-ha." My paint program froze, so I print screen'd it so I wouldn't lose this

R.I.P. Ill post a better picture later.
These are both awesome.

Dale, you probably can't upgrade your computer on account of the motherboard being old and other stuff, but you really need a new one
forget, i guess that what i get for buying a computer from Walmart, they just don't sell desktop PCs anywhere anymore, i Tried Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot and they only had those Chickenstuff Mini laptops. Where does everyone buy there Computers?

forget, i guess that what i get for buying a computer from Walmart, they just don't sell desktop PCs anywhere anymore, i Tried Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot and they only had those Chickenstuff Mini laptops. Where does everyone buy there Computers?
I got a Lenova Computer on sale. It was a nice comp, biggish monitor, keyboard and mouse. Package deal for 300 something dollars. I dont know if they do it still

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173725.5985