Author Topic: Parkour Playertype (Update! [03.08.12])  (Read 20336 times)

You said there is little to no bugs in the OP, yet you're aware of the fact that the playertype doesn't work at all for some players?  What?

Sorry about that, when I uploaded this add-on I thought that there wasn't a huge bug like that. Those little parasites.

Added something:
Quote from: Crystalwarrior
NOTICE: This script is in it's Beta stage and may have some bugs. Also it may never leave the beta stage. If you find a bug, PLEASE tell me if you got any console errors, had other add-ons enabled, or if you are able to recreate it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:49:01 PM by Crystalwarrior »

I was running almost purely default

OKAY. It seems I have found out how to make this damned bug to reappear.
It has something to do with mapchange: If the map changes, the playertype breaks

EDIT: HOLY stuff I fixed it! Thanks to Xalos, It's fixed. Uploading new version!

Changelog:
  • Added new RTB preferences! (This means you can turn off stamina.)
  • Fixed a bug of playertype not working after a mapchange/gamemode switch/whatever it was

Little heads up, turning off stamina will still leave jump energy drain and run energy drain run in background. It will be fixed in new version. Parkour features won't have any stamina, if it wasn't clear.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:31:55 AM by Crystalwarrior »

Little heads up, turning off stamina will still leave jump energy drain and run energy drain run in background. It will be fixed in new version.
So basically it just hides the bar that shows you how much it's drained? :|

I think I've given up hope on this Playertype being fixed lol..

YES I LOVE YOU! I love this playertype and Mirrors edge!

Edit: wait, the download link is gm city? What the forget?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:20:20 PM by Altiris »

The download button is a link to a screenshot of GM_Bigcity from above.
wtf

Yep, I've lost 100% hope in this being restored.  This guy clearly has not a clue what he's doing.

Well, it WOULD be a fun addon if it was actually downloadable..

Would you be able to have like a first person model to be able to see the body, arms, hands and legs with  those custom animations?  :cookie:
In the datablock info:
Code: [Select]
renderFirstPerson = true;
It sounds promising until you see it and it looks horrible

I wanna try it now that the OP says it's fixed.

But apparently my only option as of now is to look at gm_bigcity... I don't even like that map on Gmod.

what is going on in op's mind right now

I wanna try it now that the OP says it's fixed.

But apparently my only option as of now is to look at gm_bigcity... I don't even like that map on Gmod.
I love your Avatar and the video that it's from lol

I love your Avatar and the video that it's from lol

Why thank you, I like your avatar too.

gm_bigcity

fix your link OP

Cool downloading :O

What the forget, download link is broken :/