Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]

Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 23875 times)

Ok seriously. You guys that hate me so much. Make a Drama and talk about it there. Don't spam up my Server Topic for people that actually want to use it.

Ok seriously. You guys that hate me so much. Make a Drama and talk about it there. Don't spam up my Server Topic for people that actually want to use it.
Why would you care? Most of your players don't browse the forums or are too stupid to care.

Why would you care? Most of your players don't browse the forums or are too stupid to care.
I rather play with new people that like to have fun then starfish old players that all they wan to do is bash on you.

I rather play with new people that like to have fun then starfish old players that all they wan to do is bash on you.
Myabe the older players are bashing you for a reason?

And btw. Not all new players.

And btw. Not all new players.
You ignored my statement.

Myabe the older players are bashing you for a reason?
Ya? What reason. Hosting a server with quite the player count each day?

Ya? What reason. Hosting a server with quite the player count each day?
Most of those players are handicaps. Your ego is so high up your own ass you think player count means something

I fixed the rockets in the OP and Override room

Most of those players are handicaps. Your ego is so high up your own ass you think player count means something
Once again.

I fixed the rockets in the OP and Override room
Thanks. Idk why they were doing that yesterday.

Would you rather play be having fun with a few friends or controlling a bunch of handicaps?

Excuse me?

Would you rather play be having fun with a few friends or controlling a bunch of handicaps?

Option 1 please. :)

You sound like a handicap yourself.

You do realize your not insulting me. Your insulting other Blocklanders.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:53:12 PM by Glass² »

I joined the server to see if it was actually worth it since the last time I joined months ago, and it's not. Build is badly made, and 90% of the time is spent just waiting in the little waiting room for the game to be over.