Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12772 times)

OOooh can I make Hagred's house?

We've already built Hagrid's hut, but you can decorate the inside if you like.

1: chamber of secrets
2: ford anglia in the forbidden forest (buildable vehicle)
3: moaning myrtle's bathroom
4: money trading system
5: coin bricks
any of thesedone?

joined recently
noticed that the back of the Hogwarts Express front train said "Bender" not "Furdle"
"713" is still imprinted upon the train.

One thing to note while building is that the server will be set in 2018, so there is no need for the ford Anglia and other ruminants of Harry's adventures.

Moaning myrtle's bathroom is started, and besides that only the chamber of secrets is necessary.

I'll try to :D

One thing to note while building is that the server will be set in 2018, so there is no need for the ford Anglia and other ruminants of Harry's adventures.

Moaning myrtle's bathroom is started, and besides that only the chamber of secrets is necessary.
ok tonks.

tonks.

I see what you did there.

Right now I really need someone to help with the GUI, brick models, or spell particles.

when are you going to start on hogsmeade or diagon alley

If there is no Grimgots, you should make Grimgots.

I will start on Hogsmeade soon but Diagon Alley is suspended indefinitely, depending upon brick count. Due to the buildings of Hogsmeade not being connected, anyone may help expand the town by following my style.

cn i use ancient magicks???!?

With Moaning Myrtle bot to boot?
(I know there aren't any bots at the moment, but maybe in the future?)

Yes, there will be tons of bots for ghosts and creatures.

If there is no Grimgots, you should make Grimgots.
Gringotts will be made on Diagon Alley. Wesley/Ostinyo will be working on Diagon.