Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12771 times)

The brick count is normally around 10-50 times that of modular terrain. 

Yay!  Glad to see that this topic was still alive.  I'm excited to see it when it's finished!

Thanks Swat! :)

If you or any other old mappers would like to help, I need skyboxes for each of the four seasons.

Ok guys, we're developing the plotline. I think we're making some good progress.

On a more related note, I'll probably be working on the brooms this weekend, if I have time.
And if I feel like it

I'm trying to figure out the logistics of making poop clouds...

I made a Steam group for all members of the development team, please tell me your Steam ID if I don't know it already.  The group will be used for communication purposes and to schedule events.

Survival bump.

If you would like to help build, come to my server this Saturday for a project briefing. (Good structural, decorative, and terrain builders only)
I'd like to have a basic outline for all the terrain completed by the end of Christmas break.

I would help but I'm not good at building. Plus I'm busy saturday. Is there anything else I can do?

I would help but I'm not good at building. Plus I'm busy saturday. Is there anything else I can do?

I need both models and scripts. As far as scripting, we are currently working on creating the GUIs (which I'm not too great at) as well as developing a broom that handles smoothly in order to play Quidditch. I would also like to get back to work on the wand, which will be capable of performing a vast amount of spells, the majority of which will interact in some way with bricks (e.g. causing webs/vines to play a slicing animation, doors/chests to unlock, bricks to catch on fire) as well as interact with AIs. Is there anything in specific you'd like to try?

I would like to help. PM me with the deets.

No.

He ganna make this into a RPG!

No.

He ganna make this into a RPG!

That's not the full story, actually. It's going to go further than that. I'm not going to say anything more yet however.

Shall do.

I'd like to contribute to hagfarts

oh wait i applied in your server and failed

stuff

What, did you make something absolutely atrocious?

This basically sounds like Wizard School Rp.

This basically sounds like Wizard School Rp.

It won't be like any school RP you've ever seen, I assure you. We're basically simulating exactly what would happen in the books.