Hogwarts (Need Builders!)

Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12730 times)

What kind of stuff will go into the gamemode?

edit: i suggest you change topic title to reflect the hogwarts name.

Let me PM you the Google document. There's EXP, MP, Gold, House Points, etc. I'm on my phone right now and it's not easy to type it all, so just read in the document. I still need to make edits though. Note that each day is two hours.

And ya this will eventually morph into the server topic.

Building List:
  • Hogwarts Castle
  • Quidditch Pitch
  • Hagrid's Hut
  • Hogsmeade Village
  • Hogsmeade Station
  • Diagon Alley
  • King's Cross Station
  • Hogwarts Express
  • Small Neighborhood
  • Trees

So, pretty much you haven't done anything?

I've started on the castle. I just want to know if anyone is interested with helping on any one of those. I'm not letting anyone build an entire area without me. Besides Hogwarts and Hogsmeade, the other builds are not yet necessary.

Let this set my record straight:

From a year ago.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:40:15 AM by Wesley Williams »

osht, son.

i'm glad this was made. Now i can release my Neville Longbottom face

osht, son.

i'm glad this was made. Now i can release my Neville Longbottom face

Not made. In the makings.

Also, would you like to make school uniform decals or something? I'll be needing something along those lines.

Not made. In the makings.

Also, would you like to make school uniform decals or something? I'll be needing something along those lines.
yes i would

I've started on the castle. I just want to know if anyone is interested with helping on any one of those. I'm not letting anyone build an entire area without me. Besides Hogwarts and Hogsmeade, the other builds are not yet necessary.

Let this set my record straight:
-snip-
From a year ago.
Did you build that with bricks? It doesnt look like it, more like some kind of interior model. Which would be pretty useless, knowing that V21 is "just around the corner".

looks cool, good luck with the willow

yes i would

Sweet thanks, those are much needed :)

Did you build that with bricks? It doesnt look like it, more like some kind of interior model. Which would be pretty useless, knowing that V21 is "just around the corner".

Ya its just an interior, so I'm remaking it in bricks.

looks cool, good luck with the wilow

Haha it will be a playertype that can't move.

My server is now up for those who wish to help build or chat about mods.

Oh, so that was what you're doing. I checked your status on RTB yesterday a few times and I almost joined, but I didn't know what you were recruiting builders for so I didn't want to make any contributions I couldn't complete.

Funnily enough I'm working on a terrain guide which could help you guys in terms of building good terrain. If you ever need criticism for your terrain I'll be here.

Haha sweet, no need to worry about not completing though, I'll just take over where you leave off on your portion. We could use terrain advice- I'm going to use modular terrain for most of it except the castle area, because it's too steep (or is it?).

Epic dining hall...

Epic dining hall...

Thanks, I'll be recreating it almost exactly.

The prints are going well