Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12462 times)

I wouldn't mind to voice act, But I do have a slight slur and I'm also 15. Also have you played Pottermore? That's how I know I'm a Slytherin. I also have the Harry Potter Box set, So if you ever need a screen cap of anything in the movie, I can help there.

I wouldn't mind helping with some scripting, just give more details.
I might even be able to contribute something from one of the gamemodes I've started but never finished over the years

I would really like to help with the Quidditch pitch considering that they are my favorite scenes.

Seems like something I can relate too well enough...

Here's some terrain I've built

I've worked on it a bit more, but that's basically it.

What can I do? I'll build structures, terrain, and props; the lot. I'm good all around.

fix'd
You do  know (If you play Pottormore) Ravenclaw is losing.

Hmm.. I can Build some Interiors and Structures, But Nothing TOO big, Of course theres gotta be other Builders. Also, I might be able to do some Voice acting, It may Sound a bit Cheesy though.  :cookieMonster:

You do  know (If you play Pottormore) Ravenclaw is losing.
I don't play it.

I don't play it.
I have one of the first accounts like 1560 something when they were in beta, I don't paly it just check on it to see who is winning and losing.

Sweet, I would really love some building help, but I'll be using modular terrain, so I need people experienced with that.
Headcrab, I would love your scripting help, I'll send you the link to the Google doc with everything in just a sec.

Server is now up. Also, if anyone would like to make a 80 degree ramp x4 print brick, that would be much appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:49:43 PM by Wesley Williams »

What's the server name?

I'm going to go through anything I have that I think might be even somewhat interesting (a lot of it would need to be reworked) to be reused for this

-Support script to add time restrictions (usuable only X amount of times within Y secondS) to existing serverCmds
-Support script for stacks, queues, and priority queues

-A remake of the Spur from Cavestory. The charging system could be reused for spells that can be charged to increase strength

-My in-progress RPG, with progress including:
   -Chararacter selection GUI allowing of multiple characters per ID
   -GUI featuring character stat window, and tabs for Help and Info, Skills (buttons say "Button" because I don't hav skill icons yet), Feedback, and Options (empty, so no screenshot)
   -Skill system featuring 8 rankable skills per class. Would need to be heavily reworked to allow different skill tree setups
   -Fully functional exp system with easily adjustable exp curve

-Brick_ServerSpawn - a server wide spawn brick that can be overwritten by a client's individual spawn brick

-ScrollingBottomPrint - several bottomprint notifications could be sent out all at once, and this would scroll through them all
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:17:28 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

The server is back up, password is asdf.

The GUI from your in-progress RPG along with the skill and exp systems would be extraordinarily helpful. It is possible that I will include a charging system too, depending on its functionality. I like the GUI all except for its layout, which in my opinion should be modified a bit (plus given a custom style to fit the theme).

I like the GUI all except for its layout, which in my opinion should be modified a bit (plus given a custom style to fit the theme).
Of course, I mostly just focused on functionality at first.
That was also the first real GUI I ever made

Oh nice... I tried making a GUI a little while ago but didn't feel like scripting in much functionality. I don't like doing that stuff at all, so I'm in desperate need for scripters to make this thing come together right now.

Bump because I'm depressed there's nobody in the community willing to help for more than two minutes. Anybody with skill of any sort, I plead unto you. My server is up.

Also, if anyone wants to model window bricks, I have the dimensions and pictures. I also need a portrait JVS door, if anyone knows how to work with JVS.