Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12655 times)

It needs to be able to hover
not cleanly possible

except maybe port...

keep it up! i hope the interiors look as great as the movies make em look! hope it is large scale too.

I've been getting into building with modular terrain. While I'm not that great, I'm sure I could help someone who's skilled at building with it. Keep working, Wesley/Ostinyo. This is a great build, and would be amazing if it were finished.

Thanks Kaboomers! I'm going to get back to work on it soon, and although I do wish to work on my own scripting and etc. projects, I can promise that I will not stop working on this build until it's finished (unless I somehow meet my untimely death). Thanks for offering to help with this, the more people on the team the better.

Recruiting Musicians? What do they have to do?

Make soundtracks for the game (not from the actual movies/games, but with the same sort of sound). While I am currently planning on taking some music from the video games, I would really like it if I had my own supply of original scores.

not cleanly possible
except maybe port...

We've already been in contact with Port, and although the feat is of course not cleanly possible, it's still possible.

keep it up! i hope the interiors look as great as the movies make em look! hope it is large scale too.

Thanks Heed, unfortunately I can't quite replicate what we see in the movies thanks to Blockland's building style and polygon limitations, otherwise I would totally make tons of custom bricks to exactly replicate the feel of the castle portrayed in the movies.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I'm going to start getting back to work slowly- school has been taking up a lot of my time. Come to my server this weekend to help build (if you're a skilled builder).

Does anyone know whether it's possible to have multiple music tracks overlapping for individual clients via events (to be made)? This ability would be of tremendous help to the project.

Survival bump.

Tell me if you can help with decorations and plants.

Progress update:

I am currently in desperate need of modular terrain landscapers! If you're interested swing by my server, we have an absolutely giganormous area to cover!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:46:39 PM by Wesley Williams »

lovey but modular terrain is gross. i could maybe help landscape.
landscape i have done
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=206152.0

lovey but modular terrain is gross. i could maybe help landscape.

I approve of your style, but unless you can manage to cover an area ten times the size of your build with less than 100,000 bricks, I won't consider abandoning modular terrain. Do you think it is manageable?
Swing by my server if you want to see the area I need covered.

Beautiful, but terrain is bad.

Beautiful, but terrain is bad.

Whose terrain? I haven't started on it yet for my build.

Started on the London build yesterday.  Please come on by this week if you can make downtown London style facades.

I'm also in desperate need for a completed collection of 60 degree ramps.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:45:50 PM by Wesley Williams »

I approve of your style, but unless you can manage to cover an area ten times the size of your build with less than 100,000 bricks, I won't consider abandoning modular terrain. Do you think it is manageable?
Swing by my server if you want to see the area I need covered.
You haven't seen the actual whole build of his yet. The pictures show maybe 1/5 of the whole build.

Still, that style uses way too many bricks.

To be honest, it looks much better than modular terrain and has about the same brick count.