Hogwarts (Need Builders!)

Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12725 times)

Decals? I already made all the prints lol. But could you make a variant uniform for each house? (Red and gold, green and silver, blue and bronze, yellow and black.)

Decals? I already made all the prints lol. But could you make a variant uniform for each house? (Red and gold, green and silver, blue and bronze, yellow and black.)
i will.
Did you make the Daily Prophet Prints and the Quibbler prints?
and the animated prints?

This would be loving AWESOME if you finished this and hosted a role play server

Where we role play

Wesley, I'm just asking, is your in-game name Ostinyo?

and the animated prints?
Prints can't be animated.

What do you want the custom player type to be like? I can't model but I can script.

Prints can't be animated.

i thought port did it..

(good luck getting it from him)

Ive always though of a wand that was like the disguise kit, you would like say a spell with the exclamtion mark behind it, and it would produce the spell
But that would take so much scripting if you want to do almost all the spells

I would love to help model and build with this. I enjoy doing terrain, and I can replicate a photo very well. I've modeled multiple medieval items, including 2 staffs. and if possible, could I have more focus on modeling the misc items?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:33:28 PM by Pass »

Decals are doing good

This would be loving AWESOME if you finished this and hosted a role play server
Where we role play

That's kinda the point.

Wesley, I'm just asking, is your in-game name Ostinyo?

Yes it is.

What do you want the custom player type to be like? I can't model but I can script.

Well I need to make large arachnids, giants, the whomping willow, quidditch balls, flying brooms, and other playertypes/bots.

I would love to help model and build with this. I enjoy doing terrain, and I can replicate a photo very well. I've modeled multiple medieval items, including 2 staffs. and if possible, could I have more focus on modeling the misc items?

Sure, I would love your help. Terrain is also my current focus, as I realized it's best to get that out of the way first before building on top of it.
Also, if someone would like to make a nicer looking broom model, it would be greatly appreciated for BlockoWorld.

Decals are doing good

Sweet, can't wait to check them out.  Also, prints cannot be animated, DrenDran simply put in tons of prints and used events to change the set print rapidly, which in essence is an animation but ended up (I believe) crashing the server.

Glad to be back from camp for v21, time to get back to work.

Slytherin, That is all.

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and I'd love to help voice act. I'm 15 by the way, and if you need help I'd be open.

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and I'd love to help voice act. I'm 15 by the way, and if you need help I'd be open.

Thanks, I remember you building trees and I must say; they were quite beautiful. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

The server will be back up fully Wednesday, but I'll be in and out before then if you want to help/talk.