Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.

Author Topic: Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.  (Read 4826 times)

Hahahaha lol! This is golden! I actually commend Mr.Nobody and Jerkface, this is hilarious lolol!

Hey, ever thought of clearing the bricks?

I've come on my server before and it's filled with spam, but I just clear bricks.
Just clear bricks, ban if you want, and move on.
I laughed so much at this thread.

Clear the bricks if those snakees really make you that butthurt.
I lol'd at the pictures. next time it happens clear the brick.
what the unholy forget
why doesnt anybody read the OP anymore
since they've been cleared
also i too like the quality and effort put into the
erm
richards

"haha this is so funny"
(gets their own server spammed with snakees)
"WOW BAN THESE GUYS ON SIGHT THEY ARE REAL PROBLEMS"

What are their IDs?

Personally I'd like to know how you got locked out of your own server and how they managed to break the trust system.

whats with all these new-face brats cheering them on.

They didn't break trust, one of my admins did, I think, with Space Guy's (?) trust mod.
And I got locked out because if your max player count is higher than 32 and you do anything with RtB, it sets it back to 1. I did that, then crashed before fixing it. So, with those two on, I couldn't rejoin.
Their IDs are 9407 for Jerkface, and 6840 for Mr. Nobody.

I'm not commending them or anything but this is absolutely hilarious. I hate Jerkface though. He's a huge, roostery, richard

Hey, ever thought of clearing the bricks?

I've come on my server before and it's filled with spam, but I just clear bricks.
Just clear bricks, ban if you want, and move on.
this

The drama is about an average, ordinary player.
"yeah, that was annoying what they did"

The drama is about Mr. NoBody.
"lol, that was funny, they pwn +2 internets and let me put a meme here because mr. nobody pwns"

frankly I'd be laughing my ass off if this happened on my server.

"lol, that was funny, they pwn +2 internets and let me put a meme here because mr. nobody pwns"
Not like this warrants any special recognition or anything.

The drama is about an average, ordinary player.
"yeah, that was annoying what they did"

The drama is about Mr. NoBody.

actually i be laughing really hard and then i would just clear the bricks if this happened to me, no matter who it was.

Mr. NoBody and Jerkface have trolled a server and and been drama'd.
Everyone on the thread appears to just think it's the funniest thing every to happen on BL.

Do people usually laugh at dramas about people trolling?

Why are so many of you bad at reading? I said I cleared the bricks. I said that more than once. Someone else quoted it and pointed it out. Yet you still suggest I clear the bricks. Lol.