Author Topic: I need a weapon  (Read 8460 times)

get this

take top off darts, put needles on it instead

If not strong enough, get

aim for head

Inject the darts with poison too.

Get a ball of antimatter and stick it between two magnets!
But don't drop it then your city is gone :V

Seriously get yourself a nice stick.
Nice sticks are nice.

How didyou type it out when its on this website?

I copied it down from that website.

You're right, an eleven year-old totally has enough money to buy all the parts needed. It was a joke, gosh.

Really I just typed all that out and I don't even get a single "lol" for it?!?!?!

I just got back from my local antique shop and found a nice wooden cane with an ornate pewter handle. It was $29.99.
It was such a nice cane, but I didn't get it.
I'm so ashamed. Why didn't I get it?
I may need it in sixty years.
Or soon, depending on what perils befall me. If you follow me.
It'd make a very nice cudgel for smacking around those I judge a threat.

Why can't we hearken back to a time where men wouldn't leave the house without a cane? :c

I just got back from my local antique shop and found a nice wooden cane with an ornate pewter handle. It was $29.99.
It was such a nice cane, but I didn't get it.
I'm so ashamed. Why didn't I get it?
I may need it in sixty years.
Or soon, depending on what perils befall me. If you follow me.
It'd make a very nice cudgel for smacking around those I judge a threat.

Why can't we hearken back to a time where men wouldn't leave the house without a cane? :c
maybe you should "hearken" back to a time when people used the word "hearken" as well

maybe you should "hearken" back to a time when people used the word "hearken" as well
If only. :c

well obviously if he's in egypt he needs to get himself a horse-drawn chariot and learn to shoot a bow off of a moving platform effectively.

well obviously if he's in egypt he needs to get himself a horse-drawn chariot and learn to shoot a bow off of a moving platform effectively.

Also a man skirt, a tan, and some serious abs.

Stick with barbed wire wrapped around it.

I'd just like to say that after rereading my last comment I got the most amazing image of a street gang that exclusively does what I said during their crimes.

It was the greatest vision ever.

I'd just like to say that after rereading my last comment I got the most amazing image of a street gang that exclusively does what I said during their crimes.

It was the greatest vision ever.

Oh god lol.