Author Topic: I need a weapon  (Read 8466 times)

/title
I need a weapon BL forums, what do you suggest (I know how to make Smoke bombs and Stink bombs but that's all)

Use a can of hairspray as a propellant for tennis balls in a PVC pipe; very very effective/painful but not lethal when done right

Also, axe can + match = flamethrower

Get a stick outside, get strong rubber band, a pencil.

I think you know where i'm going.

In all seriousness, a stick should be fairly effective.

Just use your bare hands and strangle things to death with all your anger.

tnt
omg u grifer

Use a can of hairspray as a propellant for tennis balls in a PVC pipe; very very effective/painful but not lethal when done right

Also, axe can + match = flamethrower
I didn't get that, guys I don't want to kill people just for my personal defence (my aunt has a tazer god damn)

Get a stick outside, get strong rubber band, a pencil.

I think you know where i'm going.
I slingshot sounds good but I don't have a rubber band and where I am right now has no Y shaped sticks.

In all seriousness, a stick should be fairly effective.
1. AND JOHN FREEMAN FIRED THE WEPON AT THE ZOMBIE GHOASTS
2. I don't want to go around carrying a stick.

Sticks and stones.
I don't want to go around carrying a stick and a few stones.

Just use your bare hands and strangle things to death with all your anger.
Not going to do anything if someone 10x bigger then me comes to kidnap me.

chances are you'll probably never use it other then to show off to your friends or something, and if you were caught in a situation where you did need to, you probably wouldn't use it anyways because 1) you probably have no idea how 2) you would be too scared and 3) the other guy is probably a better fighter anyways.

but if you want to make yourself feel better, go ahead and by some large knife. all the white kids seem to think they are cool for having them even though they never use them.

I slingshot sounds good but I don't have a rubber band and where I am right now has no Y shaped sticks.
I was actually thinking a bow and arrow. But you have no rubberband :C

chances are you'll probably never use it other then to show off to your friends or something, and if you were caught in a situation where you did need to, you probably wouldn't use it anyways because 1) you probably have no idea how 2) you would be too scared and 3) the other guy is probably a better fighter anyways.

but if you want to make yourself feel better, go ahead and by some large knife. all the white kids seem to think they are cool for having them even though they never use them.
Bro i'm not here to Flash Mob.

I was actually thinking a bow and arrow. But you have no rubberband :C
I'l try to look for one.

Also if anyone is like why do you even need a weapon then it's because the place here isn't so safe.

Wait
Why would you need a weap-
Also if anyone is like why do you even need a weapon then it's because the place here isn't so safe.
STOP NINJAING ME.

How about Teargas or something ?