Author Topic: I need a weapon  (Read 8478 times)

Get a stick outside, get strong rubber band, a pencil.

I think you know where i'm going.
Aah, I understand perfectly.
Stick + Rubber Band + Pencil =

it's because the place here isn't so safe.
Self Delete by stab

Peppear spray

Get a spray can, and put pear juice in it.

SQUIRT IT AT PEOPLE'S EYES

Get a knife and then shove it up your ass (In a way so the blade is pointing outward)

This will do you good, so you never have to be afraid when you bend over when venturing into Off-Topic.

Bro i'm not here to Flash Mob.
I'l try to look for one.
who said Flash Mob? what do you want, a loving bouncy ball to throw at people? you don't just go around stabbing people if you only want to use it for self defense. not ripping on you or anything, but you probably couldn't use a weapon effectively anyways unless it ave you the advantage, like a handgun or a tazer. if you plan on running around the streets hoping to fend off men who are probably stronger and faster then you with a slingshot or a plastic t-ball bat, stay inside.

get a bunch of jewellry or whatever, like gold rings with those huge-ass fake gems on top.
Gangsta knuckle dusters.

And yes I'm being serious.
Or learn how to use the envirionment around you as a weapon, or taking weapons from your enemies, such as first guy pulls out a club, you could elbow or kick out a window and use the glass to cut them, when fighting, be aware of your surroundings, so if a punch is thrown at you, you could make sure you're behind something that hurts to throw a punch at, etc.

Get a really strong b-b gun and shoot it at people's balls.

who said Flash Mob? what do you want, a loving bouncy ball to throw at people? you don't just go around stabbing people if you only want to use it for self defense. not ripping on you or anything, but you probably couldn't use a weapon effectively anyways unless it ave you the advantage, like a handgun or a tazer. if you plan on running around the streets hoping to fend off men who are probably stronger and faster then you with a slingshot or a plastic t-ball bat, stay inside.
:(

get a bunch of jewellry or whatever, like gold rings with those huge-ass fake gems on top.
Gangsta knuckle dusters.

Or learn how to use the envirionment around you as a weapon, or taking weapons from your enemies, such as first guy pulls out a club, you could elbow or kick out a window and use the glass to cut them, when fighting, be aware of your surroundings, so if a punch is thrown at you, you could make sure you're behind something that hurts to throw a punch at, etc.
I'l keep that in mind.

Get a really strong b-b gun and shoot it at people's balls.
Can't afford a bb gun.

Gangsta knuckle dusters.

this isn't cod, unless this kid has had some serious hand-to-hand training, like really serious, thats not happening. i doubt he's physically fit to fight someone hand to hand anyways which is probably why he wants something like a tazer.

honestly just get pepper spray, you seem to not want anything lethal so just go with pepper spray.

this isn't cod, unless this kid has had some serious hand-to-hand training, like really serious, thats not happening. i doubt he's physically fit to fight someone hand to hand anyways which is probably why he wants something like a tazer.

honestly just get pepper spray, you seem to not want anything lethal so just go with pepper spray.
I know it's not cod.
I'm just saying, you just have to be creative when you fight sometimes.
Though the knuckle rings is somewhat of a stupid/good(not really sure how to put it) idea.

I have had Hand to hand training before, I know Karate and taikondo (dunno how it's spelt)

I have had Hand to hand training before, I know Karate and taikondo (dunno how it's spelt)
how many times have you been in a real fight
and do you actually, like honestly 100%, think that you would do your little kicks and stuff on some guy holding a knife? no, taking karate does not make you an experienced fighter.

the best advice i could give you is this, get pepper spray because 1) you probably can't wield anything else effectively 2) if someone does mug you, let him, you probably only have like $5 for your ice cream on you anyways, its not worth getting stuck for 3) never try to fight for obvious reasons im sure you can figure out yourself 4) if you do use pepper spray, don't linger, just run somewhere public and with people.

Crowbar.

Why do you need a weapon anyways? Too look cool or to scare someone? Or what?