Author Topic: Idoits that can't read blockman01 kiwibear and others that can't read.  (Read 7284 times)

Shut the forget up!!!!! IM TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ASS FOLLOWING ME AROUND GET A LIFE ASS HOLE!!!!!! OMFG
ur still gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Shut the forget up!!!!! IM TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ASS FOLLOWING ME AROUND GET A LIFE ASS HOLE!!!!!! OMFG
*major facepalm

Cool :P plus first of all im a fan of teir tactical for 2 years basicly and 3 years on my brothers account and second of all i was asking about 2 add-ons that did'nt show up.Aleast there are some good people out there.Plus redgaijin can we be friends and also I was banned from RTB for negitive talk.

Will you suck my panis?You know since your gay and all dat stuff bro.

Btw tremist is a male so your the only cigarette here............. GET A LIFE

Cool :P plus first of all im a fan of teir tactical for 2 years basicly and 3 years on my brothers account and second of all i was asking about 2 add-ons that did'nt show up.Aleast there are some good people out there.Plus redgaijin can we be friends and also I was banned from RTB for negitive talk.
uh uh what?

I'd forget him

bahwhawhawhah

ur still gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

your the only gay to say a man is hot (in a loveual way) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YYYYY

Why did you re-post what your "brother" posted?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:14:50 PM by Badspot »

reported for spam