Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146370 times)

This is not a glitch, you choose your textures in the basic tab, then go to the advanced tab.

It resets it once you go back to the Advanced tab

I still have R1511 no matter how much times i restart?

Blockland crashes in windowed mode too, I checked in prefs.cs. Help?

Just noticed this thread is more active. Why wouldn't be. Lots of people havin' bugs and intel users are raging. some are sitting back and relaxing. :D

Blockland crashes in windowed mode too, I checked in prefs.cs. Help?

This:
Known Issues:
  • Crash on startup after "Activating Package: CanvasCursor" - Appears to be related to intel hardware, I have successfully duplicated the issue

• Performance issue with building on large amounts of floating public bricks - work around: don't do that
  • Fixed Description.txt for poster brick says teledoor
What are public bricks and what are poster bricks?  And how do I find these?..

Clicking out of the sky, water, or ground selection window puts it behind the environment window rather than closing the selection window.

Raindrops fall in groups of 4. It may just be like this for performance purposes.

My light doesn't emmit any light when I turn it on. In the tutorial level i couldn't get passed that part cause no light :c

My graphics card is Ati raedon 4000 (yes, i know, not really good but hey, it does the job.)

My light doesn't emmit any light when I turn it on. In the tutorial level i couldn't get passed that part cause no light :c

My graphics card is Ati raedon 4000 (yes, i know, not really good but hey, it does the job.)
is there anything related in your console.log?

What are public bricks and what are poster bricks?  And how do I find these?..
Public bricks are bricks without any ownership. Anybody can build on them.
Poster bricks are large print bricks, the size of a side on an 8x cube, included by default.

I still have R1511 no matter how much times i restart?

So whats being done about the crash when bl loads?

Obviously Badspot is working on it.

patience young ninja