Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146337 times)

I hope baddy is working on the CanvasCursor fix :c Looking forward to playing today!

same here :)

can ATI Radeon HD 4200 + AMD Athlon II X2 3.00GHz Dual Core handle the shaders, because i get a considerable amount of lag when i put it on mininum
quote for pageloss.

Heres the console log

Everything works great, my only issue is the ghosting. But that might not even be an issue, for all I know I might just need to wait longer. But it does seem like it takes too long to ghost. After a little bit it just seems like it isn't progressing at all.

You can't change skybox, water and ground textures, etc. in the Advanced tab

my bl still crashes on start up when the main screen loads

Not really sure if it's a issue or not, but you said you'd include onDay, onNight etc. events, these are apparently omitted.

We never stated these would be included.

They can be done via an Add-On.

I died while loading bricks and the Click to Respawn text never disappeared.

--snip--

There is a bug with loading and unloading gamemodes right now.

As a temporary fix don't use the duplicator for now.

Everything works great, my only issue is the ghosting. But that might not even be an issue, for all I know I might just need to wait longer. But it does seem like it takes too long to ghost. After a little bit it just seems like it isn't progressing at all.

Ghosting will take a bit longer with shadows enabled.

You can't change skybox, water and ground textures, etc. in the Advanced tab

This is not a glitch, you choose your textures in the basic tab, then go to the advanced tab.

You gotta enable them in options.
I have it on the highest setting.

I agree, everything is great besides ghosting. It takes 3x longer than it used to.

Obviously not
Not necessarily. Multiple people including Hank are not able to even render them with them on.

im just curious as to why everyone crashes on canvas cursor,

also, what the forget IS canvas cursor?

We never stated these would be included.

They can be done via an Add-On.
I'd love to see this done because it looks like it's going to be very complicated.
There's no callbacks or gets at all for telling what time of day it is.

im just curious as to why everyone crashes on canvas cursor,

also, what the forget IS canvas cursor?
The cursor. That you click things with.