Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 143219 times)

The paint I have selected is fully transparent, when I paint bricks with it the shine doesn't disappear.

If you're playing Rampage and you take out your D-wand, you can't get out the fists anymore

The paint I have selected is fully transparent, when I paint bricks with it the shine doesn't disappear.
Workaround: Wrench the brick and uncheck rendering.

One of my friends is on a macmini 10.5.8, and he can't see shadows/shaders at all even when they're on
Here's his console.log: http://www.mediafire.com/?xx07yz320auck77

If it helps Badspot, if I go into the prefs and change $Pref::Video::allowOpenGL to false I will crash on the allClientGUIs. Pretty sure this is kind of obvious why. But just putting it out there.

Shadows seem to dissapear from me at a distance, and its a short one too...
doesn't happen to me, but sometimes shadows are bad quality and shake from a distance. when I get closer to them they go back to nomal.

One of the default builds, the one in Gamemode_MotE (or whatever it's called) is missing a few bricks along the side of the rock.

BUG FOUND
In the commands section in the options, it says, "Jump - Space bar," and, "Jet - Mouse 2."
But, in the game, the space bar doesn't make you jump.  Instead, both the space bar and mouse 2 make you use your jets.

You have checked "Use Jump/Jet Combo" in the controls options.  --Badspot
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:10:22 PM by Badspot »

For me, everything besides skybox is completely white. Anyone know a fix?

I have a 8600 GT Nvidia card, yet, my fps decreases when I set shaders to High.

What video card should I get so I could run it at High?

BUG FOUND
In the commands section in the options, it says, "Jump - Space bar," and, "Jet - Mouse 2."
But, in the game, the space bar doesn't make you jump.  Instead, both the space bar and mouse 2 make you use your jets.
uncheck the jump and jet at the same time thing in the options

Badspot

• Administrator
For me, everything besides skybox is completely white. Anyone know a fix?

Console.log

Admins and Super Admins are affected by flood protection
Connect messages don't work in certain gamemodes (?)

I'm getting the "Activating package: CanvasCursor" error and I've read that it happens if you have an Intel GPU, but I have AMD. Does that mean that it doesn't work on AMD either?