Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 147145 times)

Haha
No.
Nice try SWAT, you won't poison our country, our citizens drink only New Manhattan brewed vodka. :P
Commerce.  I'm not trying to poison anyone.  I'm rolling with no Allies/no enemies this time.
It's a traditional Erinamese drink.  I'll send you a crate for inspection if you wish.

(Btw alcohol is a poison, so that's ironic.)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:56:02 PM by SWAT One »

New Italian Republic
NIR
Motto: La pace e l'unità
         Peace and unity
Demonym: Italian

Capital: città santa
Major cities:Venicitia, Napelramo, Calabcina, Liguria

Official language(s):
Italian - 94%
French - 24%
English - 81%

Government type: Constitutional Republic
Legislature: Parliament

Allies: Telar, Federation of Erinaum, Rovercia
Formal Alliance Network: Pan-Hera Moderate Axis  [PHMA]
Formal Trading Union: Pan-Hera Moderate Axis Trading Union  [PHMATU]
Formal Technological Advancements Network: Horizon Technologies Advancements Union  [HTAU]

National anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwVSTXn5ghw

Population: 103,986,178

Military
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:08:17 AM by Mikoyan »

(Btw alcohol is a poison, so that's ironic.)
Lol'd.

We accept your crate for inspections.

EDIT: Archaeologists have uncovered a weapon and reproduced it.  It's been reproduced for use by NMSSDA operatives and has been given the name NMF AKs74u SATO Mod.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:12:09 PM by blazerblock2 »

The crate of Åkkæłé to the NM.

The crate is processed and tasted by top alcohol consumers.

Falistil claims the island east of Olvaia.

Erinaum travels by boat and establishes colonies on the tiny islands surrounding it.  The native inhabitants on the two islands to the north and south are peaceful tribesmen who desire commerce.  They are granted trade, of course, but under the condition that Erinaum was allowed to build ports on these islands for refueling.  The middle island is an uninhabited desert, and is made into a vacation spot.

The Northern island is called Víshirü Island.
The Central island is called Båntelé Island.
The Southern island is called Truñao Island.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:47:29 PM by SWAT One »

The Olvaian Revolutionary Army has released a new weapon.

N4-Devastator the first of the N4 series

Question:  Why is it always a "Revolutionary" Army?  Are they speaking on behalf of the government in some kind of civil war, or is it just mis-named?

Question:  Why is it always a "Revolutionary" Army?  Are they speaking on behalf of the government in some kind of civil war, or is it just mis-named?

I guess I should have added we have an insurgent problem. Yeah there's basically this civil war going on between insurgents and the government.

Except for before I just liked to call them that.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:05:01 PM by grunterdb1951 »

If no one will get pissy about it, I can sent troops or supplies in to aid either side, which ever you choose.

If no one will get pissy about it, I can sent troops or supplies in to aid either side, which ever you choose.

Insurgents are basically getting their ass beat but are like the japanese in ww2 and just didn't stop.

It's honestly your choice.  Insurgents are fighting for control over the olvaian land while the ORA is trying to stand their ground and defend what they can while keeping civilians out of harms way.

Well it seems to me that you are saying that ORA and the insurgents are separate forces.  Either they would be the same thing, or there are two factions fighting the central government.  It seems that there is no citation of a central government.

A revolutionary army would mean a group that is trying to gain independence from a country or overthrow the existing government with a new one.
Insurgents tends to mean a group of hostile people that attack specific targets for reasons such as racial prejudice, homicide, or some kind of grudge.

Where is your central government in this?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:29:18 PM by SWAT One »

Well it seems to me that you are saying that ORA and the insurgents are separate forces.  Either they would be the same thing, or there are two factions fighting the central government.  It seems that there is no citation of a central government.

A revolutionary army would mean a group that is trying to gain independence from a country or overthrow the existing government with a new one.
Insurgents tends to mean a group of hostile people that attack specific targets for reasons such as racial prejudice, homicide, or some kind of grudge.

Where is your central government in this?

Huh forget that's true. Well I guess I did name the military wrong then. Sorry I've just been tired this week cause I end up staying up 4 hours listening to Japanese music.

I'll figure out a new name for them soon.

How can we uncover weapons that never existed?
We were in the dark ages for most of this storyline
remember i wrot e the storyline for earth 6.0