Author Topic: War game!  (Read 27366 times)

you need to send an army to invade 7

Har, I'll take number 4. Color #FF441F. Name it the Holy Roman Empire.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:25:44 AM by Wedge »

Ill send an army to invade 7

News:
The holy roman empire was founded!
Shadowlands send an army to invade area 7
Shadowlands enouter strong ressintance from area 7
Tailopia finished the research  of computers
Shadowlands finished the research of gold and an environmentaly friendly energy source

Offers gold to allies for their support
Research Entertainment

Research Hydroponics, Mining, and Metallurgy.

ok i research
Power (safest)
water (safest)
explosives

and i build
Airports

New rule pls
Only one research per post

I'm just researching simple technologies, ones that let people eat and have money. You guys are researching really advanced stuff. I should be able to research 3 at once.

Tails, being unspecific in your post could cause problems. You could get the safest method of burning coal for power, or the safest method of desalination, which is much more expensive then just pulling water out of wells.

Explosives could be fireworks.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:44:05 AM by Wedge »

I'll take five. Make it #C3FF2F, please. My nation shall be known as the Duitse Keizerrijk.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:50:04 AM by Snackbar »

News:
The hre(holy roman empire) started researching Hydroponics, Mining, and Metallurgy
tailopia started researching safe power,water and EXPLOSIVES :D
shadowlands has offered gold to tailopia for aid in conquring area 7
Dk(Duitse Keizerrijk) was founded!

Special Bulletin!
[/b]

Several weeks ago, the Kaiser had addressed the issues of advancement.

"The technologies of peace must enter our hands! Thusly, I, as the Kaiser, order our researchers to focus on Fishing and Sailing, in the hopes that these technologies may better serve the Kaiserrijk!" the Kaiser was heard to say amidst thunderous applause.

In response to this command, the Imperial Researchers have reported that efforts are well-underway, citing the completion of a prototype sailing vessel.

"The prototype is functioning just as we expected," lead researcher Martin Maser said after watching the vessel sink beneath the waves. "We hope to use the knowledge we gained from this prototype to further boost our research grant."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 12:11:51 PM by Snackbar »

Metallurgy is the understanding of the properties of metals, so you could try representing it as a lab that lets me use metals more efficiently.

I'd like to build a military academy and start training some soldiers. Just a small number for now, about 1% of the population. For defense.

Legislation passed:

Every town hall is required to have a small bronze cannon in front of it. Every morning at 7 AM a blank shot is fired during the flag raising ceremony. People who can't afford alarm clocks wake up by the sound of the cannon. The cannons represent our nation and our culture, and have become a beloved symbol in every town.

Glassblowing is a nationalized industry.

Citizens must attend school between the ages of 5 and 15. Students can get early dismissal from school days to attend work. Usually mining, growing plants, and blowing glass.

Actions:
Begin mining gold, tin and copper. Mine small quantities of aluminum for experimental purposes. Mine small quantities of uranium for the production of uranium glass.

Offers:
I'll trade hydroponics for another farming tech.
I'll trade metallurgy for a military or industrial tech.
I'll trade mining for some other basic tech.

And I'll export fine glasswares to anyone who wants them.

ok guys im focusing on tl;dring so please JUST WRITE THE ACTIONS