Author Topic: War game!  (Read 27540 times)

I steal country 1 and fill it with locusts.

News:
Shadowlands took allmost 50% of cayona
a small part of cayona fleed to area 2 they're name is still unkown

Research Advanced War Tactics

the refugees of Cayona fortify the edge of what remains of Cayona using furniture, rocks, vehicles, or anthing else they cna find, and begin to start a new life over again

Research fossil fuels.

Build tidal power harnesser.
Build levee for a fish farm, so that we can have clean fish.
Build public transport system.

Pass Legislation:
All fossil fuel powered vehicles are required to have catalytic converters. Reduces pollution from vehicles.
Place a 8% fuel tax on all fossil fuels going to vehicles. Reduces pollution from vehicles.
Place a 2% tax refund on all clean fuels. Reduces pollution.
Start a civil defense program. This educates civilians on how to protect themselves from air raids, atomic attacks, and how to properly evacuate and ensure your survival in the event of an attack or a natural disaster.
Begin a national recycling program. Reduces pollution, re-uses limited materials.

Diplomacy:
Offer DK a defensive pact.

I would belive, unless the sea is made of rock that the radiation problem would have spread.
In the event of an atomic attack, you may see a glaring pinkish light. Don't do anything because your eyes will melt, your face will fry and you will drop to the floor in agony anyway.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:27:26 PM by Monty »

Cayona asks the HRE to assist in its defence, in exchange Cayona offers to cronstruct goods for HRE

Action:

Research railroads (Research steam power if I haven't already. You haven't posted saying I have...)

Retrofit ironclads with steam engines.

Mine the iron.

Order the other half of the fishing fleet to join the first half.

Legislation:

The National Assembly passes a fishing law. A fishing season and fishing quotas are now created. Fish now become a renewable energy, and are much harder to over fish.

Diplomacy:

Accept HRE's offer.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:34:56 PM by Snackbar »

My army of locusts travel to country 2 and say "All your shrubberies are belong to us".
And the weather indicates its going to rain soon.

I'm in a peace treaty with him, I can't just attack him!

Ultimatum:
Shadowlands is kindly asked to cease all offensive operations in cayona until a diplomatic agreement can be reached.

Signed by the HRE and DK

Cayona develops pesticides to stop the spread of locust in Cayona territory

Cayona sends researchers to other countries and begins to catch up in technology (still approx 5 years behind)

Installs Sensors to detect the locust hoards
In both his country and his half of cayona to spray fire into the air killing the locusts

My army of locusts travel to country 2 and say "All your shrubberies are belong to us".
And the weather indicates its going to rain soon.
monty your not following the rules you didn't make a correct post and you just randomly started playing with out choosing land color and name
topic is locked till tomarow

topic is unlocked and new map will be added soon