Author Topic: War game!  (Read 27360 times)

I'm sure they'd be more angry about their pets freaking out and their shelves falling down than concerned.

Starts up a navy with just 3 battle ships

Kaphix installs AA guns to north and north west

And starts up a Airforce with no planes yet
-Starts reseaching fiber carbon material, kaphix does--
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 01:19:54 PM by Shadowhero »

Trust me, the EWS tests are much louder then a cannon firing.

I don't know why you guys are so bent on giving me an unhappiness penalties for putting cannons in my cities.

Its a tradition, they've been doing it for hundreds of years, they are used to it by now. They'd be more upset if the cannons stopped firing. Its part of the culture, just like holding a fork with your right hand or using toilet paper instead of leaves.

topic is locked till tomarow due to the fact i have to close :(
all updates will be crated tomarow and posted
and no wedge i think we don't have something Exactly like that i think we have something like it...
anyway topic locked.

new rules see first post new map will be added shortly

News:
New rules have been added to the game
Shadowlands started researching weaponry
Shadowlands built a fleet of 3 gun ships
the hre made a teather and started the reasearch of tidal power harnessing
half of dk's ships started fishing in the east
WARNING WARNING!
A NUCKLIER MELTDOWN HAPPEND IN PANTORIA AND DUE TO THE FACT OF PANTORIA BEING AN ISLAND ALL OF THE NUCKLER WASTE WAS DUMPED IN THE OCEAN ALL FISHING OPERATIONS NEARBY SHOULD BE STOPPED IMIDAITLEY!

I warn you that when irradiated water evaporates its gonna come back down as irradiated rain. Fallout from the chenobyl disaster was reaching the UK and beyond. The disaster put up the natrual radiation from somewhere up by 0.02 millirems.

attack with what air land or sea?

News:
Shadowlands invades cayona by sea!
Cayona doe's nothing to stop shadowlands

cayona finally starts advancing in growth but very rapidly due to sthe stockpiling of materials
cayona now has a decent industry and economy

News:
15% of Cayona was taken over by shadowlands
Cayona still does Nothing To stop shadowlands

What ever happened to me getting 7? i had invaded it, and tails had forces help me, then nothing o-O