Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434102 times)

The new track reminds me of that song they play in that "what english sounds like to other countries" video for some reason

Thank loving god they fixed that Huntsman bug, I was losing my mind
glad they fixed that gru bug

that stuff was annoying

Is anyone selling a level 3 chin? if so whats the price?

Got me some new shoes boys :D

BEEP BOOP I AM HERE TO TAKE AMERICAN JOBS

What hat is that scout wearing

fun fact: there is a 'stuff people say in tf2' tumblr and the rules when submitting pictures are:

"1. If it’s tribal, get rid of it.
 2. If it’s tribal, get rid of it.
 3. If it’s tribal, get rid of it.
 4. There’s a difference between funny and offensive, so please make sure your post is really worthwhile.
 5. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOUR SUBMISSION HAS SLURS OR RAPE MENTION IN IT PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG IT, THANKS
 6. SLURS ARE NOT SWEARS OR “BAD WORDS”, SLURS ARE HATEFUL TERMS SUCH AS THE “N”-WORD OR “F*GGOT” SO PLEASE TAG THEM CORRECTLY

7. A few seconds of your time assures that everyone can be happy, so please make sure you check."

DID WE MENTION IN ALL CAPS NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE YET????

fun fact: there is a 'stuff people say in tf2' tumblr and the rules when submitting pictures are:

"1. If it’s tribal, get rid of it.
 2. If it’s tribal, get rid of it.
 3. If it’s tribal, get rid of it.
 4. There’s a difference between funny and offensive, so please make sure your post is really worthwhile.
 5. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOUR SUBMISSION HAS SLURS OR RAPE MENTION IN IT PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG IT, THANKS
 6. SLURS ARE NOT SWEARS OR “BAD WORDS”, SLURS ARE HATEFUL TERMS SUCH AS THE “N”-WORD OR “F*GGOT” SO PLEASE TAG THEM CORRECTLY

7. A few seconds of your time assures that everyone can be happy, so please make sure you check."

DID WE MENTION IN ALL CAPS NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE YET????
kek

This, there's a mod link in the description

made it replace the gibus so I don't have to look at that ugly piece of stuff all day

ive discovered the beauty of wrangled minisentries
300 health, prioritizing targets, and they fire like 3x faster
i love whipping it out on pyros who think they can destroy my minisentry easily

and you're easy bait for snipers and spies

http://mods.tf/mods/1/

Can choose whatever cosmetic you want to replace with.