Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2473318 times)

Uhhhh...

This isn't working.

I have made the decision to keep my pyro how he is, might paint the crone black though.
I'll post all of my class loadouts soonly

Here we go

Rate 1/10 if you wish to do so.

Welp, just got legitimately scammed.

Feels like stuff. I might type up a good explanation of what happened later, but the essence is that the guy I was trading with spoofed an account of my friend that was going to act as a middleman and took my unusual. I realized what happened almost instantly after it happened, and I had been getting eerie vibes from the guy and I still didnt figure it out until it was too late.

I'm typing this to tell you guys: BEWARE ANY MIDDLEMAN TRADES. SEND THE TRADE OFFER YOURSELF TO YOUR FRIEND. DO NOT IGNORE ANY EXTRA CHAT WINDOWS
I hope none of you fall for the same dumb stuff I did

Feels like stuff. I might type up a good explanation of what happened later, but the essence is that the guy I was trading with spoofed an account of my friend that was going to act as a middleman and took my unusual. I realized what happened almost instantly after it happened, and I had been getting eerie vibes from the guy and I still didnt figure it out until it was too late.

I'm typing this to tell you guys: BEWARE ANY MIDDLEMAN TRADES. SEND THE TRADE OFFER YOURSELF TO YOUR FRIEND. DO NOT IGNORE ANY EXTRA CHAT WINDOWS
can't you contact valve support

can't you contact valve support
The FAQ says they wont give me my item back. Which isn't the end of the world, because I'm way more upset that I fell for it than I am I lost my unusual. With any luck it will be deleted and the account will be deactivated

The FAQ says they wont give me my item back. Which isn't the end of the world, because I'm way more upset that I fell for it than I am I lost my unusual. With any luck it will be deleted and the account will be deactivated
What unusual did you lose?

What unusual did you lose?
terror-watt tartan spartan. 3 buds max, not a huge deal but still something I worked at getting

ahahaha this happened to my friend because hes loving stupid and cant read and i lost a to a lantern engineer cap
support hasnt replied yet and its been a long while

Actually heavy is the only class that didn't get an exclusive taunt, perhaps they're considering adding that?
atleast i hope so, it'd be a little too offensive to add though.