Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433400 times)

oh boy its another trading advertisement!!!

im trying to sell this all class unusual for 6 buds, like before its on tf2 outpost :

h ttp://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21460330

EDIT : actually, ill just do offers

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21493092

message me if you want an all class high tier unusual
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:43:43 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

Double post because things happened

Looking forward to playing some Asteroid b3
#BRINGBACKCAVE2014 WORKED!

okay guys, it's time

what's better: pan or ham?

Anyone ever did a Pyro+SoaS Scout combo? I wanna try it.

okay guys, it's time

what's better: pan or ham?
Killstreak Bat.

Can't say I like the newest edition of Asteroid

Everyone wanted the tunnel back but I hate it, it's always just full of Engineers trying to be sneaky and set up, and being able to shoot the A robots without even leaving your own base is kind of dumb

On the bright side while playing today I got the coveted Pyro reflected stickybomb kill

Does this look ok for my medic loadout? I was thinking about changing the macho mann, not sure though.

when the forget did you get an unusual

Does this look ok for my medic loadout? I was thinking about changing the macho mann, not sure though.

The Fantzipantzen looks out of place (even without the Macho Mann I just don't think it goes with the Gatsby and you're obviously not switching that out), I'd change it to something that adds to the "senior card-player" look the Aces High Gatsby and Macho Mann have going

The Chronoscarf, Gaiter Guards (not liking the boots), Ward, Medical Mystery, Der Wintermantel, Dr. Whoa, and Couvre Corner have good potential, I think I'll take a look at them with TFMV
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:19:04 PM by Regulith »

what the forget is this real life

I mean it'll be back up and even higher by next week but that's still impressive

Pan, because it's not like there's a Demoham.