Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433745 times)

on the topic of engineers, you wouldn't believe how many fat engies i've seen after that one stupid video

That and I'm pretty sure buildings have different health than players because I do more than 100 damage to players consistently but it takes 2 shots of literally being on the damn thing as a Scout with the Scattergun to destroy it most of the time.

Ripped straight from the wiki:
Buildings are immune to critical hits and mini-crits as well as damage drop-off and ramp-up, so excluding splash damage, any attack on a building will deal a constant amount of damage from any distance.

The scattergun is special in that it has a higher ramp up than any other weapon, which is why while it can take out a large chunk of health point blank on a player, it wont do the same to a sentry.

Also, mini-sentries have 100 health, lvl1 buildings have 150, lvl2 has 180, and lvl 3 has 216.

Minisentries are annoying because they can be built after picking up a single fallen weapon or medium ammo pack, build very fast, have a deceptively long range, and are difficult to destroy without losing half your health if you don't have a long-range weapon like a Rocket Launcher or Sniper Rifle

I don't find them terribly annoying unless there are either 2+ Engineers using them simultaneously or they're being used on a small map

One of my favorite things about the Huntsman is that a fully pulled back arrow is a one-shot on them so I can either help teammates from afar or get rid of them when an Engineer tries to set one down up close before making him sit the forget down with an arrow in his face

I enjoy pairing the Gunslinger with the Frontier Justice because it makes it more of an offensive class
but that's when i'm like just with friends or something because otherwise i would just use the default wrench with the frontier justice

on the topic of engineers, you wouldn't believe how many fat engies i've seen after that one stupid video
main reason why I dislike jerma and star right here

degaxe is worse than the gunslinger

degaxe is worse than the gunslinger
well valve nerfed puff and sting so it's all good

Time for loadout screenshots

Sniper has headshots part on it

Also have the huntsman Jario was selling

Honestly, this is my favorite set. I also have a strange stock and a strange beggars, so i switch around depending on the situation or my mood of play

Im trying to sell the wrench, so normally I use my strange jag instead.

why do people like the anger

kay I know I've posted several screenshots of my loadouts lately but I'm gonna dump all of them.

I kind of want a strange bird for the engineer to complete my strange cosmetic set, but I like the way the flared frontiersmen looks too much.

rest is just nothing special with brotherhood, graybanns, and merc's pride scarf.

it looks super sick yo

Because its one of the few decent sniper hats.

uh

doesn't look that cool to me

uh

doesn't look that cool to me

You know, i didn't think about that. Ill go take it off right now since you don't like it.

EDIT: Forgot to take a pic of my heavy.

Really nothing to say here
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:37:19 PM by Ninja Decoy »

never said you should take it off

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:42:48 PM by Badger »

What is going on with his shirts?
I mean, he must have a hoodie under a polo shirt under a wintercoat.