Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433388 times)

Hey guys, I am looking for a Spy loadout. I want to trade my Doc's Holiday, German Gonzila and Archimedes for Spy items. I'm also looking fir a strange weapon too. I am just looking for combinations that I can afford.

I would put a key In A giftaplut

@Ninja Decoy
No its not, Slower overheal and the situational ubers aren't balanced by the resistances.

Trading GENUINE STOVEPIPE STOUT SHAKO as well as MINNESOTA SLICK. Anyone interested?

selling a hound dog(1.66) painted australium gold (which is 3.83, totals to around 5.4) for 5.33 ref

@Ninja Decoy
No its not, Slower overheal and the situational ubers aren't balanced by the resistances.

the forget is this about

the forget is this about
what, the @ thing?
i think buu is trying to prove a point that is also pointless simultaneously
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:55:08 PM by Cargøn »

what, the @ thing?
i think buu is trying to prove a point that is also pointless simultaneously

yeah idk why someone would purposely make more work for themselves rather just hit the handy quote button unless they were intentionally trying to gauge a reaction

in that case, ya got me ya sperglord!

MY FRIEND LOST MY NEW loving UNUSUAL TO SOMEONE NAMED "loveTUS." (my name is lovetus)
GOD loving DAMN CANT HE READ????????????????
JESUS richard MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT loving STUPID
Im not being mean to him but right now I'm full of anger I could just go A HSAGLRK I DONT EVEN KNOW
[dies]

@cargon
I got a custom script that makes a little url link to a quote with the poster's name.

don't see why it's so bad :/

@cargon
I got a custom script that makes a little url link to a quote with the poster's name.

don't see why it's so bad :/

THAT IS A DIRECT DOWNGRADE TO QUOTING
IT LINKS THE SAME WAY A QUOTE DOES, BUT NOW IT DOESN'T SHOW THE POST

@Steve

OH THE HORROR, IT'S NOT LIKE THE POST IS IN THE SAME PAGE ANYWAY

what a dumb script

there's nothing functionally wrong with the default quote system