Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433420 times)

yeah idk why someone would purposely make more work for themselves rather just hit the handy quote button unless they were intentionally trying to gauge a reaction

in that case, ya got me ya sperglord!

people complained when he did it the first time so now he's just doing it to be an epic troll ecks dee

what a dumb script

there's nothing functionally wrong with the default quote system
buu wants to feel special, get attention, or all of the above

in other news i sold my stuffty heavy unusual( cloud nine eliminator's safeguard) for a strange gunslinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy

prolly couldve gotten a couple keys more but forget heavy and engi unusuals. they're so damn hard to sell to anyone.

you know every now and then you see those people wearing the gibus
but not just an ordinary gibus
a painted gibus

...like why would they do that; it's like adding sprinkles to a pile of stuff

at the end of the day, if you polish a turd, it's still a turd

i painted my gibus pink

a painted gibus

for some people, that's one of their only hats.

different strokes for different folks

I encountered a Gibus/Pyrovision Heavy yesterday

I saw him through some glass and lined up a Huntsman headshot, then he jumped around the corner and immediately obliterated me with his Hale's Own Professional Killstreak Tomislav loaded with Strange Parts

I hate that stuff

I encountered a Gibus/Pyrovision Heavy yesterday

I saw him through some glass and lined up a Huntsman headshot, then he jumped around the corner and immediately obliterated me with his Hale's Own Professional Killstreak Tomislav loaded with Strange Parts

I hate that stuff
lol I do that with most of my unhatted classes

stuff's hilarious

selling a hound dog(1.66) painted australium gold (which is 3.83, totals to around 5.4) for 5.33 ref
pls

pls

oh young one, you have a lot to learn!

painted hats are never worth their full price. they're worth the value of the hat plus half the value of the paint.

painted hats are never worth their full price. they're worth the value of the hat plus half the value of the paint.
but PROFIT

Yeah I never really understood why people try to add the full paint value.

Like, full paint value would be the paint item itself. Half the value comes from you having the choice over which item it's put on.

When it's on the hat already, you have no choice so the value is lessened a bit. At least, that's always how I had imagined it.

a painted gibus

I'm selling the Allbrero for 4 refined. It's the enormous sombrero.