Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433580 times)

What is going on with his shirts?
I mean, he must have a hoodie under a polo shirt under a wintercoat.

Shhh
We dont question Misc logic in tf2

yep, that's how you hold saws

why do people like the anger
Why do people hate the anger?

I kinda wish i could remove the pipe on the outback intellectual so that it doesn't conflict with any mouth covering miscs

Why do people hate the anger?
probably for the same reason as the tosslecap, fast learner, honcho's headgear, kringle collection, horn blower, etc

it's overused

probably for the same reason as the tosslecap, fast learner, honcho's headgear, kringle collection, horn blower, etc

it's overused

That's just hipster logic. Of course you're gonna use what looks good.

it's overused

Honchos headgear is overused? I rarely see it in game, and honestly it looks kinda meh.
I think the reason why the others are so popular is because they look good. Of course the better looking miscs are going to be overused.

Now, speaking of Miscs, whenever i see someone with the "Crafty hair" I automatically think they are a douche. Its one of those hats that i just really hate, and every time i find people with them they tend to prove to be douches.

Current classes

Thanks for that pagestretch btw

Finally made three Refined, made my first cosmetic... and got a Stocking Stuffer. :|

Got a Giftapult off of the community market for three Cents and sent that Stocking Stuffer to Mr.Pickles.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:46:42 PM by IsaacKronenFaust »

Finally made three Refined, made my first cosmetic... and got a Stocking Stuffer. :|
don't feel too bad

my first craft hat was a superfan

don't feel too bad

my first craft hat was a superfan

I'd slightly rather have that than the Stocking Stuffer. Least it'd get my Scout to stop wearing a Proof of Purchase.

Seeing how everyone's jimmies got ruffled by the minisentry, I think this'll cheer you guys up:
LEVEL 3 MINISENTRIES

I actually found out how to build these in a pub without using noclip, not sharing or else it'll spread like hiv.

sellin the cute suit for like 1 key idk because i got a bloody dupe of it ECH