Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433340 times)

Seeing regulith's heavy made me realize that literally no one equips the FoS over the gru or hell the joke melees, atleast in pubs. it's way better at escaping and the BSS negates the lack of speed.

seriously is the melee weakness that bad?

it's the +20% longer weapon switch time, actually

Seeing regulith's heavy made me realize that literally no one equips the FoS over the gru or hell the joke melees, atleast in pubs. it's way better at escaping and the BSS negates the lack of speed.

I just had it equipped because I was getting harassed by Snipers on Thunder Mountain, I almost never play Heavy because it's painfully boring

just joined and within 30 mins i got up to here
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:14:05 AM by Quote Story »

-snip-

just joined and within 30 mins i got up to here
(playing scout)

When I visit Skial 9/10 times it's too easy and makes me feel bad. (Old pic)

When I visit Skial 9/10 times it's too easy and makes me feel bad. (Old pic)

50:1

daaaaamn

tried w+m1 pyro with phlog and not a single kill
the only way i got 1 KILL was by being a heavy and charging in with 2 other heavys
second kill was 20 splash damage on an extremely weak target
So in short i lag so much not even my hits register and rockets tend to teleport BEHIND enemys
Bullets however act as if they are physical instead of hit-scan and don't reply with "Fix your internet" all i can say is Its not that simple
to fix the internet where i am would require me to move house

skial ctf matches stalemate for so long i literally got 60 points in one round AND STILL WASN'T ALTEAST THIRD MVP, THE TOP THREE HAD OVER 102 POINTS. why are 32 player servers popular? a clusterforget isn't fun when you can't do the objective without getting spammed from 5 sources.

skial ctf matches stalemate for so long i literally got 60 points in one round AND STILL WASN'T ALTEAST THIRD MVP, THE TOP THREE HAD OVER 102 POINTS. why are 32 player servers popular? a clusterforget isn't fun when you can't do the objective without getting spammed from 5 sources.

I use them as TDMs lol, I think Turbine in general is terrible map for anything except being a TDM with the option of there being an objective.

Off Topic: Testing out the Back Scatter more, I don't mind this weapon at all, I wouldn't change a thing.

That match ended with 103 kills and 9 deaths. Which again, made me feel bad, but the server I usually go on was empty so...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:03:03 AM by naturemon »

Off Topic: Testing out the Back Scatter more, I don't mind this weapon at all, I wouldn't change a thing.
I find the back scatter to be just like the scatter gun except with less clip

I find the back scatter to be just like the scatter gun except with less clip

Pretty much why I like it, both are completely situational to each other. If I need more ammo which happens when there are a couple people it gets tough with the Back Scatter, however, if I get behind people then this gun blows the Scattergun away. While using it I didn't think once "this is overpowered/underpowered" and I didn't think any different when being killed by it. It's probably one of the most balanced guns I've used.